Perspective PLEASE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Yes we lost to Stoke, yes we didnt play that well, yes Connolly missed a sitter, yes Stewart had a stinker, yes we conceeded 3 soft goals.

HOWEVER

We had enough chances to win 3 games, it just wasnt our night. There was way too much expectation after Saturday and the players over egged it a bit in the first half as they had no outlet up front as DC isnt a lone striker.

Anyone who cannot see the massvie strides we are making in performances and confidence must be blind. This season is not our season (in the league anyway :lol: ) but we look well equiped for next season - I for one will enjoy backing us for longer odds than this season.

Furthermore I was ashamed to be part of the LCFC travelling support last night for the first time in a long time. Booing and singing for Jordan to bne replaced was absolutley disgraceful (fuelled by several morons on the backrow). The lad didnt want to touch the ball after that. Well done to CL for not giving in to the morons!!!

Highlight of the evening - Singing the new Gareth Williams song!

PLEASE get things in perspective, we didn play well and still should have won the match.

I didnt go last night but by the sounds of that i agree with what your sayin. Fans should never get on players backs like that. Jordan has played particularly well under Levein.
What was the Gareth Williams song?
You got any ratings from the game?

Walker - 7
Maybury - 5
Dublin - 6
Dabizas -5
Stewart - 3
Gillespie - 6
Hughes - 6
Gudjonnson - 7
Williams - 7
Tiatto - 6
Connolly - 5

MDV - 5
Heath - 7

Chris_Unwin said:
I didnt go last night but by the sounds of that i agree with what your sayin. Fans should never get on players backs like that. Jordan has played particularly well under Levein.
What was the Gareth Williams song?
You got any ratings from the game?

"Gareth Williams is our friend, is our friend, is our friend... Gareth Willams is our friend. He hates Forest" (London bridge is falling down)

I thought the treatment of Jordan by some of the so called SUPPORTERS was appaling :-(

Dont get to too many away matches, but went last night. Jordan was poor but was absolutely appalled at the abuse he received from some of our so called supporters, surely we should encourage him until CL replaces him with better.

Walker 7
Maybury 5
Dabizas 8
Dublin 5
Stewart 4
Gillespie 7
Williams 8
Gudjohnsen 7
Tiatto 8
Hughes 5
Connolly 5

MDV 6
Heath 6

Walker - 7
Maybury - 4
Dublin - 5
Dabizas -5
Stewart - 3
Gillespie - 6
Hughes - 5
Gudjonnson - 7
Williams - 7
Tiatto - 6
Connolly - 5

MDV - 5
Heath - 5

i would never boo any of our players,i don't see how it can help the situation, i can understand the frustration the fans feel but surely there must be some other way to do it....

It sounds like it was just one of those nights.

One of those nights when we see the major flaws in our whole team

A feckin awful defence that simply cannot defend set pieces

And a striker who couldn't score on a night out with Abbi Titmus (Connolly)

Plus Williams and Gillespie missed chances that I could have scored with my cock

DurhamFox said:
Yes we lost to Stoke, yes we didnt play that well, yes Connolly missed a sitter, yes Stewart had a stinker, yes we conceeded 3 soft goals.

HOWEVER

We had enough chances to win 3 games, it just wasnt our night. There was way too much expectation after Saturday and the players over egged it a bit in the first half as they had no outlet up front as DC isnt a lone striker.

Anyone who cannot see the massvie strides we are making in performances and confidence must be blind. This season is not our season (in the league anyway :lol: ) but we look well equiped for next season - I for one will enjoy backing us for longer odds than this season.

Furthermore I was ashamed to be part of the LCFC travelling support last night for the first time in a long time. Booing and singing for Jordan to bne replaced was absolutley disgraceful (fuelled by several morons on the backrow). The lad didnt want to touch the ball after that. Well done to CL for not giving in to the morons!!!

Highlight of the evening - Singing the new Gareth Williams song!

PLEASE get things in perspective, we didn play well and still should have won the match.

Good post Durham!! and i agree on booing Jordan, i would love to know what the muppets and cretins get out of it!! and im glad you all enjoyed singing the Gareth Williams song:D But it seems you and many others seem to have given up all hope in achieving possible league success.

At the end of the day we should have beat Stoke, they arent a playoff promotion contenting team yet and we should be, but i imagine and i had this cliche but the 'players were tried' they all worked hard on Saturday and i know its know excuse but im still not over the high from Charlton so i cant imagine the players are. we should put this missed chance of 3 points out the window take away some possitives and get stuck in to our next games, after much thinking i have decided that the playoffs are possible and we continue to think so untill its mathmatically imposible. You might say is he still pi55ed, and no im not but im suffering!!! remember Leicester have always been unpredictable and i see no reason why still shouldnt be. Its a funny old game

I am not a big fan of Jordan, but no fan should boo there own players, but the thing that pizzes me of about those that boo Jordan is that they boo him even when he is playing well and they cant tell the difference difference between a good performance and bad one. nore can the see the difference between a player that works hard and one that dont.

For what ever reason he is not very popular. but people should appreciated that wheather Jordan has a good or bad performance he always tries hard and that should be enough.

GET OF HIS CASE, DICK HEADS.

Walker-8
Maybury-6
Dabizes-5
Dublin-7
Stewart-5
Gillespie-8
Gudjonnson-7
Williams-8
Hughes-7
Tiatto-8
Connolly-6