Peter Canero

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrislcfc18

He is still alive then. He drove past me at the M1 J22 Markfield Island earlier this afternoon heading on to the M1 back to Leicester. Actually i think it was his Mrs driving as it was a car which i describe as a mouse on wheels. Reg plate was C4 NR0.

Maybe he was having transfer talks with Coalville Town

Just what were they driving Chris?

chrislcfc18 said:
Actually i think it was his Mrs driving as it was a car which i describe as a mouse on wheels. Reg plate was C4 NR0.

were you after takin acid by any chance?? :icon_lol: ;)

chrislcfc18 said:
He is still alive then. He drove past me at the M1 J22 Markfield Island earlier this afternoon heading on to the M1 back to Leicester. Actually i think it was his Mrs driving as it was a car which i describe as a mouse on wheels. Reg plate was C4 NR0.

Maybe he was having transfer talks with Coalville Town

He lives out that way. Someone I work with lives next door to him

i really wish he was given a chance i think he is a very decent player, plus he is Scottish. that alone usually gives Levein orgasms

pds said:
i really wish he was given a chance i think he is a very decent player, plus he is Scottish. that alone usually gives Levein orgasms

This may well be true. However Canero is never fit and I suspect this is the main reason why CL wants get rid. ;)

pds said:
he is Scottish. that alone usually gives Levein orgasms

Most of the players Levein has signed are not Scottish.

In the last year or so Micky Adams signed more Scots for Leicester than Levein has.

sorry my bad. should have said Scottish connections

admin said:
Most of the players Levein has signed are not Scottish.

In the last year or so Micky Adams signed more Scots for Leicester than Levein has.

in the last year or so Micky Adams signed more OLDIES for leicester than any other manager has

drummindefender said:
for some reason football manager ( i can hear the groans already :081: ) reckons he can play left back, a possibilty maybe :102:

yeah, left back in the physio's room

Macky said:
were you after takin acid by any chance?? :icon_lol: ;)

LOL for once no. The car in question i think is a KA. As i say a mouse/rat/gerbil whatever on wheels. Pathetic little cars i reckon (no offence to KA drivers on here)

IMO Canero was never really given a fair chance to show what he can do but for whatever reason CL doesn't rate him.We will never see him in A CIty shirt again if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669