Peter Reids Blue and White Army!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the League Managers Association's website here you can find a list (at the bottom of the page) of all the available managers. It makes fairly depressing reading if you are looking for a new manager.

There are 4 options;

1. One of the old guard from that list, take your pick from Hoddle, Houllier, Newell, Jewell, Megson, Roeder, Warnock.
2. Nick somebody from another club. If they are currently successful at Championship level then why would they come? Or take a risk and go for another 'up and coming' manager from a lower league or with little experience at Championship level.
3. Give somebody their first managerial appointment.
4 Somebody we've never heard of from abroad.

The more I think about it, the more I think we're deep in the shite.

From option 1, I think Jewell and Houllier are the stand out candidates. Can't see Houllier coming and Jewell has said on numerous occasions that he wants to take time out and anyway I think he could still attract a Premiership club.

From option 2, who? Grayson perhaps, but anybody from the lower leagues is likely to take time to settle in and MM seems to have shortened his timescale.

Option 3 is I think too risky and I can't think of any stand out candidates.

Option 4. You never know with MM.

It's dawning on me that Warnock may be our best option.

Yeah im being realistic in my opinion i think we will get one of them :018::018:

i don't think we will.

jewell has said on numerous occasions he isn't interested. their is nobody else who i think will get us promotion in a year. i think MM has dropped a clanger in getting rid of MA because no decent manager is out of work

On the League Managers Association's website here you can find a list (at the bottom of the page) of all the available managers. It makes fairly depressing reading if you are looking for a new manager.

take no notice of that list, its still got Alan Ball on it

i don't think we will.

jewell has said on numerous occasions he isn't interested. their is nobody else who i think will get us promotion in a year. i think MM has dropped a clanger in getting rid of MA because no decent manager is out of work

Obviously MM was set on getting shut of Allen for his own reasons and given that MM is essential to LCFC and Allen wasn't, we have to go with that.

I was rather hoping that Milan had a plan in mind involving a lined up successor. Based on not just what he has sad since the dismissal but also the lack of events since, it does appear that once again we are scrathing around for a successor.

I think we are moving from the unjustified hysteria immediately after the event through the relative calm when people realised that they had over-reacted through to a bit of a depression as supporters come to terms with the possibility of another uninspiring appointment. The likely outcomes don't seem to square with Milan's insistence of gaining promotion this season.

Lets get Glen Roeder, Peter Reid or maybe Brian Little back, then we'll be playing Nottingham Forest at least twice a season!!

Don't seem to have much choice.
who cares who we get in, nobody knows who will and wont do a job for us.just because somebody gets sacked from one team doesent mean they wont come and be sucsesful for us.
mm will pick his man and we will all get behind him,wont we :icon_wink

MM 'defected' to the NOTW last week (from the Mirror) to leak that he was about to sack Allen. NOTW has today said it will be Reid (Roeder as DoF). So, it's looking ominously like it will indeed be Reid. Suprised, because a day or two ago I thought it'd be the Chelsea man Rogers.

:icon_eek:
what IS going on, really?

MM, was exactly wat the club needed, n thats cus its all about the money, always, MA on the other hand wasn't what we needed,
Experience is what we need, and its about time someone realised thats at the helm, where its important..even more so than on the pitch (exceptions obvious)
Peter Reid,would b risky i think...not a favorite,the name Peter tends to stil make me wince wen it comes to managers at this club...as im sure it does you all.
BUT
just which ever man they get,
alllllll id want,
is to go back to the walkers n think were all behind him,
cus i Soooooo wanna show the premiership and all these otha clubs that leicester,bring in the crowds,were SO MUCH beta supported than 50% of clubs in that top flight and have bin for ages!
were top flight supporters and this club has got top flight support for anybodys BLUE AND WHITE ARMY

City Til I Die

p.s Wesa for captaincy!

MM, was exactly wat the club needed, n thats cus its all about the money, always, MA on the other hand wasn't what we needed,
Experience is what we need, and its about time someone realised thats at the helm, where its important..even more so than on the pitch (exceptions obvious)
Peter Reid,would b risky i think...not a favorite,the name Peter tends to stil make me wince wen it comes to managers at this club...as im sure it does you all.
BUT
alllllll id want,
cus i Soooooo wanna show the premiership and all these otha clubs that leicester,bring in the crowds,were SO MUCH beta supported than 50% of clubs in that top flight and have bin for ages!
were top flight supporters and this club has got top flight support for anybodys BLUE AND WHITE ARMY

City Til I Die

p.s Wesa for captaincy!

Interesting first post. :icon_bigg :023:

Welcome semaj00 :038:

Could you please refrain from using text speak!

Thanks,
NF

BUT
alllllll id want,

City Til I Die

p.s Wesa for captaincy!

Good first post, welcome. :038:

lol (laugh out loud) < last of text speak,

serious tho
i went to the 1st match this season,
the atmosphere was nervous,quiet and generally awkward....
i hadnt bin to a home game in a while and was disapointed to say the least cus i took a friend....and they almost wanted to go sit with the blackpool fans,he said "they were alot more passionate"
to which i hastily replied, "there just proud to b in the same league as us"
id really like the spark back, i wanna feel like we deserve better than plymouth away! (no disrespect to the farmyard bumfun boys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669