Peter Taylor Repenting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet...

Just got today's Hull Daily Mail. There features an interview with PT, and with Bill Anderson. On the back page is a big picture of PT and AA holding a Leicester shirt, from the day AA signed for us.

Here's what PT had to say:

''I know the reception I’m going to get - I know I’m not popular with Leicester fans. They thought I didn’t do well enough but thankfully that hasn’t happened to me too many times in my career.

''I understand their point of view. If I’d have been a Leicester City supporter at that time, I would have been disappointed, but I can’t change my time at Leicester.

''Very few managers go through their career being successful everywhere they go and without making mistakes - I made mistakes there.

''I loved the club and the staff so I will be looking forward to seeing a lot of friendly faces there.

''I was absolutely gutted that it didn’t work out. To lose your job at such a lovely club was very hard to take.

''I’m realistic enough to know that I’ll get a tough reception, but it won’t affect me. I’m just concentrating on going there and getting a result for the good of Hull City.

(with regards to the league table) ''I’m very confident that we won’t get into trouble and the same goes for Leicester. I think both teams will stay up. Leicester are in a very false position given their players.

beaumontfox said:
disappointed??

obviously he has absolutely no idea of the level of feeling here......

and i don't know why he's looknig forward to see friendly faces..i reckon they've all left since he was here!!

And if not they soon will be !!!!!!!!

beaumontfox said:
disappointed??

obviously he has absolutely no idea of the level of feeling here......

and i don't know why he's looknig forward to see friendly faces..i reckon they've all left since he was here!!

Most were probably sacked when we went into admin....

i hope we give him hell ive got bragging rights at stake with this game!!!

Yorkshire Vixen said:
i hope we give him hell ive got bragging rights at stake with this game!!!

how do you think I feel. I'm travellin down from Hull in car with three Hull fans. My MP3 is fully charged up.

might take them into the Sir Robert Peel for a quick pint before the match.

Last edited:
ouch!!! we are taking a couple of hull fans down as well lets hope the gods are shining on us!!!

I see Peter Taylor as the big chinned bloke who took Leicester to the top of the Premiership and then failed to show Wycombe Wanderers any respect. This sums him up nicely - big headed ego sucking hedge trimmer.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
a boot up the arse maybe :icon_lol:
That's not very nice - you should show them true Leicester hospitality.........................then make the buggers walk home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669