Peterborough enquire about LCFC player

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and of course Oakley would be quite happy to give up his decent wage and eke out an existence on third division money at Peterborough.
:bang:

Yeah? He is coming towards the end of his career, whats to say he wouldn't be willing to take a pay cut in order to play regular first team football ?

Fair enough, I didn't get the impression that Oakley was that kind of player to be honest.

when players are heading towards the end of their career they are probably just trying to earn as much as they can, so I doubt anyone would take a pay cut if they didnt have to.

when players are heading towards the end of their career they are probably just trying to earn as much as they can, so I doubt anyone would take a pay cut if they didnt have to.

Ok I get it!

Maybe I need to stop thinking these football players are as nice as they appear to be to the media!

As much as I disagree with players staying a club and sitting on their arse doing nowt for their wages, for him I'd make an exception.:081:

But I think he would rather be playing football, so wil lprobably leave to carry on doing that:icon_cry:

Still deserves a better club that Peterborough though!

Cate I've already told you, that plan you had in kidnappnig him and locking him in a cellar won't work.

you'd have to give a spare key to far too many people!!!:081:

god dammit BF, you were supposed to keep it a secret :icon_lol:

Awww soz!

A day for you, a day for Cate, a day for him to be a sperm donor to the female population in general(because let's face it- he really should be sharing his perfection around) and four days for me!

I never said it would be equal shares did I? :icon_razz

I'm sat here giggling to myself as I know who is reading this :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00