Petr Cech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to worry, they still have a keeper better than most Prem sides #1 keepers in Hilario. :icon_roll

How did they both suffer their injuries?

Take it you didnt watch MOTD?

Cech dived on a ball, and the Reading player left his knee in (not sure if it was intentional or not) which smacked cech in the temple.

Cudicini's wasnt that bad, challenged with a player for a cross, I think punched the ball away, and clided with the player and was knocked out cold on contact and was out before he hit the floor!

Both looked nasty :icon_conf

I wouldn't wish that on Dennis wise

I would wish instant death on Dennis Wise though

Take it you didnt watch MOTD?

Cech dived on a ball, and the Reading player left his knee in (not sure if it was intentional or not) which smacked cech in the temple.

Cudicini's wasnt that bad, challenged with a player for a cross, I think punched the ball away, and clided with the player and was knocked out cold on contact and was out before he hit the floor!

Both looked nasty :icon_conf

Nope I didn't watch it.

Both sound nasty from your description, all the best to them both.

i didnt think either challenge looked that bad tbh..just unfortunate and hope they get well soon

After hasten research, Chelsea have 5 keepers over the age of 19. Surely there is no need for a loanee, Hilario starts, Makambly (signed from PSV and of 21 yrs of age) on bench, Young lad third keeper.

Stop moaning Chelsea, two accidents, you have the squad to back-up.

i didnt think either challenge looked that bad tbh..just unfortunate and hope they get well soon

I agree YV, and anyway goalkeepers don't seem to care who they clatter when they go to punch the ball. Imo the reaction towards the Reading player was o.t.t. Sky cameras also shown that Cech's leg caught the Reading player a fraction before the collision which made his knee buckle into the goalkeepers face. All in all, get well soon Cech and lets move on.

I agree YV, and anyway goalkeepers don't seem to care who they clatter when they go to punch the ball. Imo the reaction towards the Reading player was o.t.t. Sky cameras also shown that Cech's leg caught the Reading player a fraction before the collision which made his knee buckle into the goalkeepers face. All in all, get well soon Cech and lets move on.

:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670