PFA Player of the Year shortlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Three Leicester players shortlisted for PFA Player of the Year award: Vardy, Mahrez and Kante!

Up against Kane, Ozil and Payet.

Congratulations to all three, sums up what an incredible season this has been!

I think I'd go for Vardy but tough call

.....and to think back a few years of all the dross that has lined up in our lovely blue shirt......

Three Leicester players shortlisted for PFA Player of the Year award: Vardy, Mahrez and Kante!

Up against Kane, Ozil and Payet.

I smell a plot. Split the Leicester vote and let a London player win it.

Vardy and Kante have been consistently fantastic. Even when Vardy is not scoring the effort is there, he's creating chances and defending from the front. It's a tough call between the two of them, for me I think Kante just edges it. It's a great compliment to all three though, the top 6 players this year and three of them are Leicester City and at the top level of English Football having competed against the best in the country :)

Brilliant stuff!

Between Kante and Vardy for me.

Mahrez has been great as well mind!

If you top the goal scorers table including a record breaking run of consecutive games scored in and don't win it, there is something very wrong. Payet, nailed on.

Fecking stitch up! The awards ceremony is Sunday April 24th. We will be thrashing Swansea at the King Power.

Will Top and his dad have room in their helicopter to get our team down there afterwards, and does the Grosvenor Hotel have a helipad on the roof?

Has ANY team ever had three players in the PFA shortlist for player of the year, in the same year?

Gerrard, Sturridge and Suarez two years ago.

Have the spurts fans gone into meltdown on twitter yet? They will think its a conspiracy...

Have the spurts fans gone into meltdown on twitter yet? They will think its a conspiracy...
It is, isn't it?

It has to go to Vardy for me.

Incredible 'rags to riches' story, great goal tally, assists along with that plus his work rate and what he brings to the team overall.

Mahrez and Kante would be a tough choice for number two but Kante shades it for me as I can't recall him having a bad game.

Incidentally if we were to lose only one of the three and I had the choice it would be Mahrez, still an incredibly gifted player though the likes of which grace our pitch very seldom in the Blue of LCFC.

Kante, of course

But voted for by thicky PFA members, so will be Harry Kane. Possibly Vardy

Anyone know what electoral system is used for this? Don't want First Past The Post splitting the Leicester vote!

Amazing how split we all are.

I think it's a no-brainer. Vardy and Kante have been marvellous and are special players. But Mahrez is a different class. One that puts him in a category with only a handful of players in the world.

I'm 99% sure he will win it.

Amazing how split we all are.

I think it's a no-brainer. Vardy and Kante have been marvellous and are special players. But Mahrez is a different class. One that puts him in a category with only a handful of players in the world.

I'm 99% sure he will win it.
Vardy has the incredible narrative though, I can see a lot of players in the lower divisions voting for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566