PFA Players of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy asked me how long it was b4 we won a title when abramovich got here 03 it was like 47 years from 1955 to 2003
hense my answer of 45 a guess of the year

Forgive me if my maths has gone up the shitter but I make that 48 years :102:

Oh my ****ing god, even the not rights are looking like rights compared to the newer breed of not right.

Can't you lot just give one line random abuses to these people, it's much more fun to read.

This place has gone ****ing mad, as mad as a box of frogs

Oh my ****ing god, even the not rights are looking like rights compared to the newer breed of not right.

Can't you lot just give one line random abuses to these people, it's much more fun to read.

how did i know you would enjoy this thread:102: :102:

ill think you find its other clubs that are steeling championship youngsters like theo walcott - arsenal number of clubs being linked with gareth bale aston villa one no chelsea around down there

the guy asked me how long it was b4 we won a title when abramovich got here 03 it was like 47 years from 1955 to 2003 hense my answer of 45 a guess of the year
acually chelsea is on fulum road and yes maybe but im thinking of recent derbys with west ham and spurs fulum is a obvious choice and if i chose it no doubt u would be trying to undermind me by stating i only put down the one thats obvious! no win situation
I personally am undecided to ashley cole and prefer bridge! who is injured and played alot this season and lampard has helped us progress so much over the 5-6 ish (guess) seasons hes been here why would he go and terry is homegrown at the club that he loves i can really see him going cant you?:tumbleweed:
moriniho wants to stay and the board are currently discusing a new deal for him you sound like one of these people who watch the back pages of newspapers like the sun beleiving every lie, if you scrool up i mension osgood !? old players? before abramovich we we preforming 7-4th that isnt that impressive if you ask me, although reading are a really good club and performing well :icon_cool i wish you luck with them. from the evidence you have handed me! you sound like a man that enjoys to minipulate anyone that dosent surport his club and cannot appreasiate the football on display of a team like chelsea well gd luck to you mate

You've got me all wrong - I often read the Guardian if any paper, I am a constant goer to non-league and lower league grounds. I care about the future of English Football and Chelsea do nothing to help the future. Their current persistence to tap up and leaving the smaller clubs is crippling. Sinclair's move from Bristol Rvrs cheated them off 1 million at least.

Appreciate football from Chelsea? This season they have been gash in terms of quality, gaining 2-1 wins over Watford in the last-minute. I much prefer watching Manchester United or Arsenal who playing attacking football with the ball on the deck and doing the work.

Before Red Rom was there, Chelsea had a spell in the Second Division.
Before Red Rom was there, Chesea had one league championship.
Before Red Rom was there, Frank Sinclair was one of you're player of seasons.

Oh Yes, Lampard that chap that LOVED West Ham and Terry, that Mr.Goodie 2 Shoes of English Football.

Last edited:
This is sinking to lower standards now when I'm even egging Hazza on to close an argument with a killer punchline

**** off......

Tudgie to be honest you portray your self as a wanker, and I'm not prepared to change my opinion.

Now feck off please.

Heres a joke for Todger

Four surgeons are taking a coffee break:
1st surgeon says "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."
2nd surgeon says "Nah, librarians are the best. Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."
3rd surgeon says "Try electricians, man! Everything inside them is colour coded."
4th surgeon says "I prefer Chelsea fans. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and arse's are interchangeable."

Well, it seems my attempt at reasoning to him in a long-winded explanation way didn't work. I will use your technique from now on PDS aka (Fryatt Lookalike).

aye?

Fryatt lookalike?
Where did that come from.:icon_lol:

aye?

Fryatt lookalike?
Where did that come from.:icon_lol:

After BG's accusation of you entertaining the idea of bum fun, he provided the evidence in which clearly on the right was Matty Fryatt's brother, PDS.

Reckon if you just insult this Chelsea fan, you get a response which you can make more sense of.

After BG's accusation of you entertaining the idea of bum fun, he provided the evidence in which clearly on the right was Matty Fryatt's brother, PDS.

Reckon if you just insult this Chelsea fan, you get a response which you can make more sense of.

So now I'm a bum-loving Matty Fryatt impersonator.:081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670