phone conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siouxsie

I've just had....

"I need to see the district nurse"

Me : "I'm sorry you've got the wrong number"

"is that 1234 56?" (not my real one obviously :icon_wink )

Me :"yes"

"so can I speak to the district nurse?"

Me : "no you've got the wrong number"

"no I haven't, it's the number I wrote down"

Me: "well I'm sorry, I'm not a nurse, I can't help you"

"huh, well thanks for nothing" and he slammed the phone down.

This is not the first time. Usually they leave messages on my answer machine detailing various medical complaints and what they'd like the nurse to do :icon_redf

I've just had....

This is not the first time. Usually they leave messages on my answer machine detailing various medical complaints and what they'd like the nurse to do :icon_redf

sounds good.... what do they suggest then?

Last edited:
well id say the number they want is a digit out to yours but we used to get people ringing up asking about hiring bouncy castles out :icon_roll:)

If that happened to me, I'd find out the correct number for the District Nurse and tell it to the caller when they call you by mistake.

If that happened to me, I'd find out the correct number for the District Nurse and tell it to the caller when they call you by mistake.

I tried that but the only one I found bore no ressemblance to mine so I guessed it's not the one they want.

I tried that but the only one I found bore no ressemblance to mine so I guessed it's not the one they want.
I know somebody who works at MH Medical Centre. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to get to the bottom of it for you if you explain what's happening next time you visit :icon_wink

well id say the number they want is a digit out to yours but we used to get people ringing up asking about hiring bouncy castles out :icon_roll:)

BG gets the same calls after he was spotted with his shirt off in his back garden

Last edited:
some dozy bird keeps calling me asking for a district nurse

i try telling her she's got the wrong number, but she seems too simple to understand

;)

My mum gets calls for the chinese takeaway all the time, I have taken down several orders from people.

egg flied lice?

I've just had....

I can't believe you didn't take the opportunity to wind them up :twisted:

I'd have to answer, ''So would I, but the idle cow has f**ked off on a tea break over an hour ago and left me to answer the phones.''
''Can I write down your complaint'' ... get symptoms, get online and find the nastiest std going and .... well, the sky's your limit, as they say :icon_bigg

I can't believe you didn't take the opportunity to wind them up :twisted:

I'd have to answer, ''So would I, but the idle cow has f**ked off on a tea break over an hour ago and left me to answer the phones.''
''Can I write down your complaint'' ... get symptoms, get online and find the nastiest std going and .... well, the sky's your limit, as they say :icon_bigg

That was my first thought as well.

I love getting wrong number calls & always treat them as an opportunity for a piss take.

Convincing some stupid young one that her boyfriend can't take the call because he has his mouthful giving me a blowjob always makes me chuckle.
and what a blowjob it was

or give them Meltons number....:102:

The fact that they are providing a long list of ailments would indicate that it's probably Melts that's making the call :icon_bigg

(not that he likes to talk about it of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669