Photos from Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

Does anyone have any piccies from Saturday, in particular the parade before the match and the walk round at half-time? If these could be posted her or emailed to me i'd be very greatful.

I think it's shocking the way you're just treating Oakley as some kind of sex object, perving and lusting after him.
I have to put up with this kind of thing myself and I'm sick of it. I'm not just a sex god you know, I do have other skills. As I'm sure Oakley does as well. It's just typical of you women, at least we don't behave like that.

I think it's shocking the way you're just treating Oakley as some kind of sex object, perving and lusting after him.
I have to put up with this kind of thing myself and I'm sick of it. I'm not just a sex god you know, I do have other skills. As I'm sure Oakley does as well. It's just typical of you women, at least we don't behave like that.

LOL :icon_bigg

Thank you for the photos. I will e-mail some of them to a couple of old soldiers in America who have fond memories of England but are now too frail to ever come here again.

is Oakley considered the best looking player by the ladies of tb then?

where's the poll?!

not sure why i want to know :)

now girls, if you invented a "sexiest player award" one of you could get to present the award at the end of year do

;-)

Oakley just doesn't do it for me

Now, deep down, we've all contemplated having a quick nibble on Tunchev's Todger or maybe a full-on Bruno Berner bumfest. And who amongst us would not wish to partake of Steve Howard bear-hug ? Just imagine how lovely that would be

But Oakley ? Well he just hasn't got it, and no amount of rear end snapshots is going to change my mind on this one :018:

Last edited:
I have an occasional sidekick (a young female one) who thinks that Oakley appeals mostly to the older lady. Make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669