Pieterson change of hand- Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this is symptomatic of modern living. If someone has more skill than me, he should not be applauded, but handicapped so that I do not feel inadequate.
I first saw this manoeuvre in the 70's performed by Ian Botham and, as somebody said earlier in the thread, Pieterson's crime is to have mastered the technique.
Good luck to the man!

:038:

He did it incredibly successfully at the 20/20 World Cup.

He is as bad as those plastic paddy's that come out every St Patricks day and go on about their Irish routes, even though they have never been to the country!

Out of interest Jessel why do you support Leicester? Surely you should support the local India football team from where your family comes from? :102@QUOTE]

Yep I've never been to India 4 times in my life :icon_roll I have stated above why I support India. I'm not a India wannabe hater of England. I can't be bothered to explain why I respect India a lot more, I've said it 1000x already. I don't hate England nor English people, I just don't like these foreigners playing for England they are made out to be super stars andevery sports team is over-hyped by fickle fans and most journalists.

Long story... first match I ever went to blah blah blah. Anyway, feels like home when i'm at Leicester; Its the closest thing to India :icon_bigg.

Are you seriously suggesting that the english media/fans overhypes the cricket team more then the Indian media/fans overhype its cricket team?

Also it is only KP who rightly gets the respect he deserves, Geriant Jones was in the squad and even though he was foreign he was attacked by the media for being poor.

Don't get me wrong you have every right to support who you want, but by slagging off England every chance you get you just come accross as an envious fan who falls back on the argument that his country doesnt allow foreigners to play for its team. If you were still at school you would be the one that argued 'you won because you got to pick first!'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570