Plant identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

Probably for MK, Lazz etc, but does anyone know what these are (not the marigold) that are popping up all over my garden? Worth keeping?

2013-05-04 10.46.55.jpg

Worth keeping?

Only you can answer that, how could you possibly measure "worth"? It's entirely subjective, if you like it, keep it. If you don't, then don't.

You need to sort out your grass border, that kind of slap-dash approach to garden tending is going to impress no one.

Well, bind weed looks pretty when in flower but I would never recommend keeping it, is what I meant! But yes, it is subjective.

Borders are too narrow. Double in sze. Pop in perennials. Sprinkle annuals. And take better care of the grass. (aerate + feed)

No offence, but that lawn is a feckin' disgrace

Have you learnt nothing from the annual pitch updates from the King Power ?

Call yourself a City fan. :icon_roll

You're an absolute disgrace Matt, your entire garden is just a disgusting mess. If you don't make those borders wider you'll make the baby Jebus cry.
If you don't do something with that lawn, you're basically saying that Osama Bin Laden was right. You ****ing monster.

Lawn was mowed close last week but it's still quite weak so easing it it. I'm putting **** all annual in as I'm hoping to sell it this summer so will be planted. It would look shit and bigger in the position it is.

Now, this plant?

It reminds me of the lawn Stuart Hall spunked all over childrens' faces on tbh. Keeping it like that is nothing less than a tribute to child-molesters everywhere.

I dug my lawn up after he pleaded guilty.

I filled my swimming pool full of concrete the day after Peter Adamson was done.

If you like them they are worth keeping.
If you don't like them, get rid. Easy.

I dug my lawn up after he pleaded guilty.

I filled my swimming pool full of concrete the day after Peter Adamson was done.
Speaking of swimming pools, the day I found out how Stuart Lubbock died I simply threw out all my Strike It Lucky tapes and shredded my Michael Barrymore posters.

And cancelled my next cocaine-fuelled violent sodomy and drowning party, obviously. Out of respect.

weed 'em and reap

Speaking of swimming pools, the day I found out how Stuart Lubbock died I simply threw out all my Strike It Lucky tapes and shredded my Michael Barrymore posters.

And cancelled my next cocaine-fuelled violent sodomy and drowning party, obviously. Out of respect.

Precisely.

I get the impression that Matt simply isn't taking his gardening seriously.

Let's not forget about Rolf Harris showing the big toe of pederasty in a pool. Anybody that goes swimming is basically giving the thumbs-up to molesters everywhere and Dog only knows where that thumb has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566