Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done :038: 3 tickets on the phone only took a few seconds.
did mine earlier on the net once I had figured it out!

When I logged on it showed no reserved tickets were available to me, i looked around and there was no way of buying tickets for the Cardiff game!
Then at the bottom I saw a button about buying tickets for other people, I clicked on that and put my name and client number in and nothing worked!
I then thought about doing that again and putting in the client number on THIS SEASONs CURRENT TICKET. Bingo it worked. I had to repeat that for my other 2 tickets.

The reason it showed no tickets available was that the ****ers had put NEXT seasons client number on my page!!! I didn't think the number changed from season to season. I wonder how many other people have renewed and come up against this obstacle?

Last edited:
did mine earlier on the net once I had figured it out!

When I logged on it showed no reserved tickets were available to me, i looked around and there was no way of buying tickets for the Cardiff game!
Then at the bottom I saw a button about buying tickets for other people, I clicked on that and put my name and client number in and nothing worked!
I then thought about doing that again and putting in the client number on THIS SEASONs CURRENT TICKET. Bingo it worked. I had to repeat that for my other 2 tickets.

The reason it showed no tickets available was that the ****ers had put NEXT seasons client number on my page!!! I didn't think the number changed from season to season. I wonder how many other people have renewed and come up against this obstacle?
One here.

I didn't have the patience to work it out though!

After being on hold for 20 minutes and then being told by a recorded message that the call will be terminated, I decided to contact this Tom Bettles after being told Milan Mandaric was unavailable to take my call.

I received a reply to my e-mail within 5 minutes, and a call from the ticket office only a few minutes afterwards.

2 tickets purchased.

I just wished the club had advertised the correct information about how STH's for next season could purchase tickets.

For anyone who is in a similar position, you will not be able to buy via the website or ticketmaster. You will need to call the ticket office or visit in person. If no joy, e-mail Tom Bettles at [email protected] and you should get an immediate response.

I missed Monday's post and emailed them first thing Tuesday - I guess I can forget it. A response either way would be nice though

Maybe another good reason to get this Tom Bettles chap on the case, can't hurt can it?

Cheers BG, the online ticketing thing was doing my head in - now sorted!

Just received a confirmation email, strangely the page header reads 'Leicester City 'with a picture of Stephen Hughes in his City shirt :s

Last edited:
Complaint sent, we shall wait and see.

Dear Lee,

I am writing to acknowledge receipt of this email and will now investigate this case.

Someone from the club will be in contact with you once we have cleared this up. I apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Tom Bettles
On Behalf of Fanzone

So far i have recieved this, which seems fairly positive. I'll keep you all posted.

Maybe another good reason to get this Tom Bettles chap on the case, can't hurt can it?

I'll probably get told to go screw as Monday was their deadline, but I'll send it anyway :icon_lol:

edit - just sent the most grovelling email to him, hope he replies favourably ;)

Last edited:
Monday was their deadline

There's nothing on the OS to say that.

There's nothing on the OS to say memberships are no longer available.

There's an article from Monday, saying that memberships are available again, and from an article dated today, about ticket sales, it says this:
"Please note, the normal Ticket Office phone line (0844 815 5000) will only be open for the sale of Season Tickets, Memberships and match ticket sales for the Middlesbrough game."

They haven't got a clue what they're doing.

The fact that the ticket office has said that memberships are "suspended" rather than closed makes me think they'll start selling them again as soon as the ticket office is less busy than it has been this week. But if that's the case they should have said something rather than the non-committal responses they've given so far - when they've been bothered to give a response.

There's nothing on the OS to say that.

There's nothing on the OS to say memberships are no longer available.

There's an article from Monday, saying that memberships are available again, and from an article dated today, about ticket sales, it says this:
"Please note, the normal Ticket Office phone line (0844 815 5000) will only be open for the sale of Season Tickets, Memberships and match ticket sales for the Middlesbrough game."

They haven't got a clue what they're doing.

The fact that the ticket office has said that memberships are "suspended" rather than closed makes me think they'll start selling them again as soon as the ticket office is less busy than it has been this week. But if that's the case they should have said something rather than the non-committal responses they've given so far - when they've been bothered to give a response.

Ah! Thanks for pointing all of that out Jeff, handy to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00