Player Ratings V Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzy magic

This is going to look crap and that's because it was!!!

Walker 5 Didn't really have a lot to do

Stearman 5 Looked good but did give the ball away a few times, plays better in central defence, but did an ok job covering for maybury

Dabizas 6 Not usually a great lover of dabs but i thought he played really well, didn't let anything get past him

Dublin 4 He seems to be struggeling with the pace, and was fouling alot, went of hobbeling with about 10 mins to go

Stewart 5 Again not a great lover of Stewart but didn't really do anything wrong...... I just wish he'd take people on like he used to instead of getting rid as soon as he gets it

Tiatto 4 Was he playing? didn't really get into the game, but i'll forgive him after last week

Williams 6 Another solid performance getting better each game i see him held the midfield well, battled well with good passing

Gudjonsson 6 Again another solid performance

Gillespie 4 Poor game, wasn't getting any crosses in, just didn't seem up for it

De Vris 6 Held the ball up well, but with no support, with a decent strike partner along side him could be lethal

Connelly 0 A big fat zero for someone who would struggle to get in the Kettering side, i might get slated for this but i have had enough of him, he is total garbage and the sooner he goes the better, his all round game was total shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muzzy magic said:
nobody can be arsed with this then

There will be a few more posts tomorrow I'm sure. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

beaumontfox said:
haven't done them cos i'm still waiting to see the results on them from the last three games!!

Below is the exchange of private messages on another forum.

Steven said:
Just a short message to ask are the ratings still being done as I used like looking at the results and the individual ratings.

sheffield_fox said:
Unfortunately due to extenuating circumstances, I have had to put off the ratings until next season. They will however will be back with a vengeance next season!

even if Sheff cant compile all the stats, still post your ratings please people it makes v.interesting reading for those of us that cant get to games

Player rating v Reading

Walker - 6 -kept us in the match with another fine one on one save.
Stearman -5 -Steady display, showed some good touches.
Dabizas -6 -Solid performance.
Dublin - 5 - Quiet but effective
Stewart - 5 -Tried hard after Stoke slaughtering by fans.
Tiatto - 4 -Not at the races.
Williams - 7 -Best player on the pitch by far, why was he subbed.
Joey - 6 -Did good job as usual protecting back four.
Gillespie - 5-Never really got in the game.
De Vries - 5- Held ball up well, no threat in the box, bit of a wimp.
Connelly - 4 -Did he play?

overall poor game, more like end of season fare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669