Player Ratings vs Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henderson - 6 Looked un easy coming for the ball but this was understandable. Seemed to want to everything bar pick it up in some cases.

Stearman 7 Got forward and nearly scored a cracking goal.

Kisnorbo 7 Alot of people will criticise him, I actually feel people already have preconcieved ideas about his ability but I think he has played really well whenever I have seen him. Wasnt helped by having to play behind our so called captain. A really good effort, does the simple things well and doesnt get booked until his conpatriat.

McCarthy 7 Had a really good game but twice in a week he has been caught out by an easy ball over the top. Last week they converted it, this week he luckly got away with it.

Johannson 7 Good game.

Joey- 7 rallied and tried hard.

Williams 5 - I forget he is playing for long periods. Only became effective when there were huge gaps in the midfield. Bar that he was invisable.

Hughes 7 - Again tried to run the midfield all we need from this guy are some goals.

Tiatto - 4 A complete liability, utter crap. I do think he would be better suited in the middle. He didnt get wide once and I just cant decide whether this is his or CL fault, whatever it needs sorting or he needs dropping.

Hume 6 - Ran hard opened up space well and went on some nice mazey runs. Should have scored at least one and hopefully it was just match fitness that was lacking.

De Vries - 5 Played ok and I guess he wasnt fit. Should have scored though, it was a dreadful effort when one V one with the keeper.

Dublin 6 - On for a while but not a lot to say about his performance

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Tiatto - 4 A complete liability, utter crap.
:icon_eek:

He was the only one who showed some bollocks in the first half....
Stupid booking and he was lucky to stay on, but second only to Stearman last night.

MKFox said:
:icon_eek:

He was the only one who showed some bollocks in the first half....
Stupid booking and he was lucky to stay on, but second only to Stearman last night.

He was lucky not to get sent off. Playing Tiatto just affects the whole balance of the team. Play him in the middle or not at all.

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
He was lucky not to get sent off. Playing Tiatto just affects the whole balance of the team. Play him in the middle or not at all.

I'd go with not all at unfortunately....

Great stuff Sheff, but your next match needs updating. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669