Player Ratings vs Preston (Championship)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheffield_fox

OK people, now I know everyone is frustrated but I will not accept any silly ratings like 1's for the whole team. Lets try and get an honest opinion of everyone's feelings towards the players. Here are mine:

Pressman 5
Makin 4
Tiatto 8
Dabizas 5
Heath 6
Scowcroft 6
Wilcox 7
Williams 4.5
Gudjonsson 7
Dublin 4
Benjamin 6.5

Subs:
Connolly 4
Nalis 5
Wright 5

y u only given makin a 4??? cant remember him makin ( lol get it ) a msitake.. was as good as any1 else at the back really

Pressman 6
Makin 6
Tiatto 7
Dabizas 5
Heath 5
Scowcroft 7
Williams 4
Gudjonsson 6
Dublin 4
Benjamin 8 Purely for trying his little heart out and lifting the crowd, Had he upset the ref in the tunnel or something?
Subs.
Connelly 4
Nalis 5
Wright 5 What can you do in 5 minutes?

Loyal_Supporter said:
y u only given makin a 4??? cant remember him makin ( lol get it ) a msitake.. was as good as any1 else at the back really

Fantastic pun :p, can I have your ratings then loyal supporter? The reason I gave Makin a four is I personally thought that was his poorest game and he was more keen than anyone else to pump it into the box from deep from about 50 mins onwards.

Keep the ratings coming in.

Pressman 3
Makin 7
Tiatto 7
Dabizas 5
Heath 5
Scowcroft 7
Williams 4
Gudjonsson 6
Dublin 4
Benjamin 8
Subs.
Connelly 4
Nalis 5
Wright 5

Pressman 3
Makin 5
Tiatto 6
Dabizas 5
Heath 4
Scowcroft 6
Williams 6
Gudjonsson 6
Dublin 5
Benjamin 7
Subs.
Connelly 5
Nalis 4
Wright 5

The reason I gave Makin a four is I personally thought that was his poorest game and he was more keen than anyone else to pump it into the box from deep from about 50 mins onwards

i see your point but defensively i think he was very strong and i dont expect him 2 attack really

Pressman 3
Makin 4
Heath 5
Dabizas 6
Wilcox 7
Scowie 7
Williams 4
Gudjonsson 5
Tiatto 8
Trev 7
Dublin 2

Connolly 7
Nalis 5
Wright 5

Absolutely f*ckin' shite

How long must we put up with this ???

here`s my tuppenth worth

Pressman 5
Makin 5
Heath 6
Dabizas 5
Wilcox 6
Scowie 6
Williams 2
Gudjonsson 4
Tiatto 7
Tricky Trev 7.5
Dublin 4

I actually got to saw a game which means I can join in the ratings! woo

Pressman 3 - Didn't really have anything to do, and him letting in that goal is pathetic. "The sun was in his eyes" according to the OS :roll:
Makin 5 - Didn't do much wrong, but didn't do anything much good either. Needed to get forward more
Tiatto 6 - Didn't seem to be involved much, but won some good tackles and made good passes
Dabizas 5
Heath 5
Scowcroft 6
Wilcox 7 - I thought he played really well. Won the tackles, got balls in, linked well with Tiatto
Williams 5
Gudjonsson 7 - Played well, especially during the first half hour when we were actually passing the ball. Got lost a bit after that, but still tried to pass the ball and put crosses in
Dublin 3 - Virtually non-existant. I don't remember seeing him touch the ball in the first half, second half won a few headers but they were bad ones..
Benjamin 8.5 - Lively, did everything he good, worked his socks off. If it wasn't for him getting injured I think we would've won still

Subs:
Connolly 4 - Did nothing
Nalis 5
Wright 6 - Not enough time to even judge him really. Did well when he ran at them but had no one to support him, and unlucky to hit the post Should've been Dublin that came off, and about 20 minutes earlier

I thought we played well, almost up until their goal. Good passing football. When Benji went off we were done. They played it to Benjamin's feet, why not to Connolly's?

Pressman 4
Makin 7
Tiatto 7
Dabizas 6
Heath 6
Scowcroft 7
Williams 6
Gudjonsson 7
Dublin 4
Benjamin 8
Subs.
Connelly 5
Nalis 5
Wright 6

pressman 4
makin 7
dabizas 6
heath 5
willcox 5
tiatto 8
joey 7
williams 5
scowcroft 5
beji 8
dublin 4

connelly 7
nallis 5
wright 5

I thought we were unlucky today and deservered to win. Up untill they scored I thought we were very good. The passing was good and we made enough chances to win it. Their freak goal, a goal you can't prepare for, took the steam out of us and we never recovered. Second half was poor but we almost snatched it at the end, but it wasn't all that bad and I thought all the boos at the end was unjustified. If people put their effort into getting behind the team rather than slatting them the players might feel more freedom to express themselves, instead their afraid to make a mistake and the crowd getting on their backs. It's no surprise we play better away from home, where the support is fantastic.

Trevor. 10 - faultless, could have been protected by the ref, but otherwise worked his socks off.

Tiatto. 10 - never gave up when the rest of the team did.

Rest of the team. 4. ( between them) thats 0.33 each on average although I wouldn't give Dublin that much.

Why has every one given Heath such low numbers, our defense was quite good today, it didn't conceed a goal, Pressman did!( but we all make mistakes)

Interesting that (other than Homer so far) despite the chants to Micky when Connolly was dragged off that most of you didn't think he played well anyway.

Pieman 5, Starting to get the Walks habit of bootin long all the time.
Makin 5
Heath 6
Dabizas 4 This man is a liabilty. We're lucky we have not conceded penalties cos he's all over their forwards. Send him packing.
Wilcox 6 He's improving
Scowcroft 6 Give him a run upfront, drop Dublin
Williams 4 Hes still got a red shirt on! Still not convinced
Tiatto 6 Plays with a lot of passion (soon have that drummed out of him) him & wilcox did link up quitewell at times
Gudjohnsen 5 Willing for the ball, now seems frit to shoot. In the 2nd half he was on the edge of our box looking for the ball
Benjamin 7 No help from ref, should have had a penalty & not been booked. Plays with a lot of heart, that is why the fans are now taking to him
Dublin 4 Was that Dion or Blake?
Connolly 4 Is he trying too hard or crap?
Nalis and Wright both never had time.
one question for all. What do you have for a half time drink? Bromide, coz whatever it is it takes the lead out of your pencil for a second half fight.
Micky SORT IT OUT

Here are my Ratings

Pressman 4 - Bad mistake for the goal and looked uncertain for rest of game.

Makin 6 - Defensively solid but doesnt get forward enough but I would put that down to tactics.

Heath 5 - Bambi on Ice

Dabizas 4 - Spends his time arguing with ref or trying to wrestle with everybody liability and cannot believe he is captain.

Wilcox 6 - Thought he had a reasonable game and linked up really well with Tiatto, we looked quite good down the left hand side.

Scowcroft 5 - Drifted in and out of the game too much and is definately not a winger.

Williams 5 - In opening 20 minutes looked class above, coincidently whilst we played it on the deck, once we resorted to hoof ball game passed him by. Suffering through MA tactics.

Gudjonsson 6 - Got stuck in and worked hard, distribution not great.

Tiatto 8 - Man of the Match if only everyone had his passion and commitment, and he can play a bit. Feel sorry for him should be captain.

Benji 7.5 - Superb ran his heart out and deserved his goal, the game changed for us when he went off.

Dublin 3 - Disgraceful how he stayed on the pitch I dont know. Didnt seem to care or make any effort and this for his home town club.

Subs :

Connolly 6 - Worked tirelessly with no service and even created chances out of nothing. He is better than this, did not deserve to be substituted.

Nalis 5 - Struggled to get in game.

Wright 6 - Did more in five fookin mins than Dublin did all game. Would like to see him start with Connolly now Benji is out. Deserves longer looked lively.

Adams 3 - More hoofball, more bizarre substitutions, has to go another crap result against another crap team.

Pressman 6
Makin 7
Tiatto 6
Wilcox 6
Dabizas 6
Heath 6
Scowcroft 5
Williams 4
Gudjonsson 5
Dublin 6
Benjamin 8
Subs.
Connelly 6
Nalis 5
Wright 5

Graz said:
Pressman 3 - Didn't really have anything to do, and him letting in that goal is pathetic. "The sun was in his eyes" according to the OS :roll:
would he have got it if it had been a pie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669