Keown 5
Dabizas 4
Dublin 5
Stewart 7 Please support this man, he really does try and he's got ability
Williams 6
Nalis 5
Gemmill 3
Scowcroft 3 - No F****** idea
Connolly 4 - Scored a penalty did absolutely nothing else except run around as if Levein was after his balls

Gudjonsson 4
Tiatto 4
Heath 4
Referee 10 Two disallowed goals, a penalty... Christmas sure came late

Bloody good start to the game, then QPR got their heads around the five man midfield and we struggled for the remainder of the game.

You are slipping kam, no way you will get harshest voter with those ratings. :p :wink:

Steven said:
You are slipping kam, no way you will get harshest voter with those ratings. :p :wink:

That's how I saw it, in fact we played really well for a while, but then SSDD (just seen Dreamcatcher on TV)

like a certain D the team sure needs new blood!

Taylor - 8
Makin - 4
Keown - 6
Dabizas - 5
Dublin - 6
Stewart - 7
Williams - 7
Nalis - 5
Gemill NA
Slowy - 5
Connolly - 6

Gudjonsson - 4
Tiatto - 4

LCFC fans - 1
Pie before the game - 8 - a highlight of the afternoon

Taylor 8
Makin 7
Stewart 8
Dublin 7
Keown 6
Dabizas 6
Nalis 6
Williams 7
Gemmill 5
Connolly 7
Scowcroft 6

Gudjonsson 5
Heath 6
Tiatto 6

Taylor - 8, would have been more with better kicking, saves were fantastic.
Makin - 4, looked like a lost soul at times and how many times did the ball get passed over his head??
Keown - 7, fairly solid.
Dabizas - 5, same old.
Dublin - 6, got the headers in, but passing was awful giving the ball away and putting us back under pressure
Stewart - 7, had a good game and looked more comfortable with the formation.
Williams - 8, getting better, you can see that he has abilty and has started to battle for the ball, but needs more matches.
Nalis - 5, not at the races.
Gemill NA
Scowy - 5, just looked jaded and did not have the legs to cause problems.
Connolly - 6, lack of goals a concern (but not all his fault when he has no support from midfield and needs to win the ball himself), can not knock his work rate and his frustration should not be vented by kicking the opponents.

Gudjonsson - 5, runs around like mad with little effect, unlucky with the shot but were was the follow up???
Tiatto - 5, showed some passion and can now get his suspension out of the way whilst his injury heals (nice one CL :wink: )

Taylor 9
Dublin 7
Dabizas 6
Keown 7
Makin 6 - showed an improvement on Sheff U, however it could be his last game for a while(hope)
Stewart 8
Gemmill 6
Williams 8
Nalis 6
Connolly 8 - it never quite cxome off for him, but im sure it will do soon
Scowcroft 7

Subs:
Gudjonsson 6
Tiatto 7

Taylor - 8 - Great saves.
Dublin - 6 - Did ok
Dabizas - 6 Did ok
Keown - 6 - Did ok
Makin - 6 - Much better, did ok
Stewart - 7 - Good effort
Gemmill - 5 - Just for turning up
Williams - 7 - Good effort
Nalis - 6 - Did ok
Connolly - 6 - Did ok
Scowie - 5 - Nothing game for currently a nothing player

Gudjonsson - 6 - Did ok
Tiatto - 7 - Thank goodness he's back.

In all, we were outplayed by QPR at home, created less chances and still got a result, we did ok...

Taylor 8 - if he could kick and catch crosses he would really be something special!
Dublin 5 - Distribution was shocking at times...still could have been worse.
Dabizas 4 - How many fouls does he give away? That hand ball in the first half could have been costly.
Keown 6 - Solid, showed more pace than he has any right to at his age!
Makin 4 - so obviously not a wing back, has no attacking ideas.
Stewart 8 - that run in the first half is the kind of thing we've been missing, even defended well. now if people will just support him rather than slag him off...
Gemmill 4 - Wasn't on too long so can't say too much.
Williams 7 - getting better needs help in the middle though as his tackling was a bit ropey.
Nalis 5 - Not really showing what he is capable of...Enzo looked a better player!
Connolly 6 - Ran a lot, didn't get enough shots in though!
Scowcroft 4 - Just doesn't fancy it anymore does he! Won some headers but that's about it.

Subs:
Gudjonsson 5 - how many headers can this dwarf win? He won more than scowy!
Tiatto 5 - didn't do loads was a most attacking player in the last 5 mins which seems a bit strange.
Heath - Wasn't on for long so I won't bother rating him...didn't do anything wrong though.

On the whole we were crap, still we won so I won't complain...lets get shot of Scowy now though!

Taylor - 9 Near perfect!
Makin - 5
Keown - 6
Dabizas - 5
Dublin - 7
Stewart - 7
Williams - 6
Nalis - 6
Gemmill 5
Scowcroft - 2
Connolly - 8

Gudjonsson - 5
Tiatto - 5

Taylor - 8 superb saves with a doubt
Dublin - 5 distribution was poor, why he was on the left side no idea, he has no left foot!
Dabizas - 6
Keown - 6
Makin - 6 looked better wasn't as good going forward, canero would have been better.
Stewart - 7 looked good defending, looked good going forward.
Gemmill - 4
Williams - 8 looked better attacking when he plays.
Nalis - 6 don't think he is good enough
Connolly - 6 isn't getting the service
Scowie - 5 forgot he was playing!!

Gudjonsson - 6 didn't do much
Tiatto - 5 brought on to get his card which he got
Heath - 5 would have liked to see him come ealier inreplace of dublin

Taylor - 7 - he made some good saves, but as has been said his kicking was woeful, he also seems to fumble with the ball a bit and is sometimes just asking for it to be kicked into the net as it slips from his hands.

Makin - 6 - better than his usual standard of performance, however he's not attacking enough to be a wingback, certainly looked more enthusiastic though and actually tried to win the ball back when he lost it, but he has to think too long before crossing it.

Dubin - 6 - He needs to communicate more, three players were going for the same ball in the box all the time and bumping into each other, its nice that they're eager but it could have led to a disaster. Otherwise his game was ok, did some good things like nutmegging attackers and heading back well, but also was outpaced a few times by their players.

Keown - 6 - mostly solid but gets a bit frustrated still, good positional sense.

Dabizas - 6 - average performance, still fouling other players too much.

Stewart - 7 - continued his good run of form, had some good attacking moves and was often the only one who was clearing it out of the box as well. How that shot in the second half didn't go in though, I don't know.

Nalis - 5 - off the pace, was slow to collect any pass and often passed to their players, seemed enthusiastic enough but just too slow at it, would start harassing a player for the ball moments after he'd passed it to someone else. Had a couple of good attacking headers but what was he doing with that offside chance? His son was adorable :D

Gemmill - 5 - can't say much about him as he went off early.

Williams - 6 - didn't think he was brilliant, he kept putting in bad passes without enough pace on them and was bundled off the ball a few times, however he did look like he was just on the verge of creating something, and moved forwards well.

Connolly - 6 - good all around play but wouldn't have scored if we'd not had the penalty, other than that he had that shot in the second half that went wide and that surging run through midfield with a shot he couldn't finish in the first half. While I take into account the fact that he often has to go searching for the ball so doesn't get as many chances as he'd like, he also had some lovely through balls and return passes from players in front of goal which he couldn't do anything with.

Scowcroft - 5 - had a great first 20-30 minutes, with a shot on target and a few off, and a few good moments in the second half but otherwise succumbed to his usual problem of being invisible.

Subs:

Gudjonsson - 6 - I thought he did quite well in this match, not brilliantly but not badly either, he put in some good crosses and had that great chance in the second half, while he still gave balls away a bit he worked very hard.

Tiatto - 6 - brave coming on under the circumstances, even though it was probably a conspiracy on Levein's part, and ran around a lot, with almost his first touch he sent one of their player's flying, but wasn't really up to his usual standard.

Heath - not on long enough to grade.

Taylor - 9
Makin - 4
Keown - 7
Dabizas - 5
Dublin - 6
Stewart - 7
Williams - 8
Nalis - 5
Gemill NA
Scowy - 5
Connolly - 7

Gudjonsson - 3
Tiatto - 6

Good result that, but is it just papering over the cracks?

homer said:
No more toilet humour please, Mr Fox

Glad someone got it, I can always count on you Homer, you are my abacus.

Taylor 8 - Thankfully, Wenger is a t*t.
Makin 6 - Been worse, but still not good.
Dublin 5.5 - Never confident when he's near the ball/play/attacker etc
Dabizas 6 - Better when just has to defend and not actually play.
Keown 6.5 - Appeared slighty uncertain with formation, but still best!!
Stewart 7 - Continuing to show signs of improvement/confidence
Gemmill 5 - Did nowt whilst on
Nalis 6 - Faded in 2nd half, tried manfullybut to no avail....
Williams 7 - More attacking role seemed to suit him, showed signs of hope
Scowcroft 5 - Very poor, no effort/energy in his play, on way out??
Connolly 6 - Mixed bag, some good stuff, some shocking, needs a partner

Gudjohnsson 5 - Gave ball away far too often and easily
Tiatto 6.5 - Felt slightly better when he came on

Taylor - 8
Makin -6
Keown - 7
Dabizas - 7
Dublin - 6
Stewart - 6
Williams - 7
Nalis - 5
Gemill - 5
Scowy - 4
Connolly - 6

Gudjonsson - 5
Tiatto - 6

Taylor 8 - Saved the day
Makin 6 - The best I have seen him play
Dublin 6 - Lazy passes let him down
Keown 6 - I like this guy
Dabisaz 5 - For some reason, This one I dont
Stewart 7 - Works hard, He should have teamed up with Tiatto more
Gemmil 5 - I forgot to notice him
Nalis 6 - Challanges alot but was not his creative self
Williams 7 - Worked hard, but something is still missing
Scowcroft 5 - What has happened to him, IMO he has had enough of city
Connolly 6 - Does not chase down every opertunity, fans are starting to loss patience
Gudjonnson 6 - Did ok
Tiatto 7 - What would you have with a squad of Tiattos, A big scrap, but we would win
Heath 5 - My eyes are fading cos I did not see him do ought

Good start which fadded away. Lucky win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673