Morris 5
Nalis 5
Gudjonsson 5
Connolly 6
Scowcroft 5

Subs:
Benjamin 5
Gemmill 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taylor 5 Doesn'tlike catching balls
Makin 3 Doesn't like passing balls
Stewart 7 Tried and tried and tried until he cried
Dublin 3 Doesn't like tackling
Keown 3 Doesn't like central defence
Gillespie 6 Doen't like Monkhouse
Morris 2 Doesn't like football
Nalis 4 Doesn't like Christmas in England
Gudjonsson 2 Doesn't like LCFC
Connolly 3 Doesn't like scoring goals, prefers running
Scowcroft 2 Doesn't like life

Subs:
Benjamin 3 Doesn't like that round shaped thing
Gemmill 3 Doesn't like people saying: "Not as good as yer dad"

Taylor 4
Makin 4
Stewart 6 best of a bad bunch
Dublin 3
Keown 4
Gillespie 5.5
Morris 3
Nalis 3
Gudjonsson 5
Connolly 5
Scowcroft 3
Subs:
Benjamin 3
Gemmill 4.5

Taylor 7
Makin 6
Dublin 6
Keown 5
Stewart 7
Gillespie 7
Gudjonsson 6
Nalis 5
Morris 5
Connolly 7
Scowcroft 5

Benjamin 4
Gemmill 4

Taylor - 5 - at fault for the goal, kicking was better but generally less convincing

Makin - 4 - takes an age to pass forward or put in a cross, I wouldn't mind so much if he didn't keep asking for the ball then when he got it standing around with it clueless. Defensively, same as usual.

Keown - 5 - made quite a few mistakes, doesn't work well with Dublin, gave away a silly free kick near the end and I'm not sure he doesn't think he's above all this.

Dublin - 5 - cleared a shot off the line, which was good, but otherwise wasn't very impressive, fell over for no reason several times and doesn't work with Keown.

Stewart - 8 - MOTM, was in a battle with their winger all game and won most of the time, was our fastest defender and got up well.

Gillespie - 7 - let himself down with a poor backpass but was otherwise very good, seemed to have a bit of grit and got in some good crosses.

Nalis - 5 - waits for the ball to reach him so its frequently intercepted (possibly just a victim of bad passes...), seems to need too much time to think about what he's going to do.

Gudjonsson - 5 - didn't think he was as bad as others seem to, he's improved I think at least... however he's still a little slow with some things.

Morris - 3 - other than the shot on target what else did he do? Lightweight. Not impressed at all.

Connolly - 6 - as usual, his all around play is good but he can't score to save his life and its a problem.

Scowcroft - 3 - where was he for most of the game? I can remember him running with the ball about once then he seemed to no longer be on the pitch.

Subs:

Benjamin - 5 - played out of position and had a couple of good moments, flicks ons and battling for the ball when he'd lost it, however was still Benji...

Gemmill - 5 - Still just passing sideways.

Taylor 2
Makin 2
Stewart 2
Dublin 2
Keown 2
Gillespie 2
Morris 2
Nalis 2
Gudjonsson 2
Connolly 2
Scowcroft

Subs-
Benjamin 2
Gemmill 2

Seeing as i couldn't make it, as i had to go to the in-laws, my dad had my ticket, and when i rang him at the end of the game, this is what he told me to give for the ratings!!!! i wasn't surprised he was so harsh, we are fcuking shite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669