Player Ratings vs Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheffield_fox

Hi everyone, here are mine. Sorry I haven't posted the results recently, your votes are being recorded but everytime I think I have some time free to post the results, something else crops up atm. Anyway here are my votes, lets get as many in as poss again.

Pressman 7
Makin 6.5
Tiatto 8
Heath 8
Keown 6.5
Scowcroft 7
Stewart 6
Nalis 7
Gemmill 6.5
Dublin 5
Connolly 6

Subs:
Elliott 7
Benjamin 5.5

Pressman 6
Makin 5
Keown 6
Stewart 5
Heath 6
Scowcroft 6.5
Nalis 6.5
Gemmill 7
Tiatto 8
Connolly 6.5
Dublin 4

Subs-
Elliott 7
Benjamin 6

Pressman 6
Makin 7
Tiatto 8
Heath 7
Keown 7
Scowcroft 8
Stewart 7
Nalis 8
Gemmill 8
Dublin 6
Connelly 7

Elliott 7
Benjamin 6
I think some of the scores so far are a bit harsh! Has any of the weather conditions been taken into account? I thought they ran there bollocks off and worked really hard as a team yesterday. I was a almost proud of them! Bassett for manager!!!

Pressman 7 Great saves again, has been a brilliant stand in for walker, didn't think i'd ever say that!

Makin 6 First 30 mins played well, getting a good understanding with scowy, but then made too many wayward passes

Keown 6 Played well again, read the game well, unfortunatly went off injured....hopefully not long term

Stewart 4 Why is he so scared to take players on, when he first played in the team he did it all the time, now he gets the ball runs a bit then gets rid as soon as a player comes towards him!

Heath 7 Looked pretty solid and nearly scored with an over head in the right end! looked good with Elliott if Keown is out for a while

Scowcroft 6 Seemed to drift in and out of the game too much, liked makin played well for the first 30 mins

Nalis 6 Again played well for the first 30 mins but driffted out of the game in the second half, tried very hard plenty of running

Gemmill 6 Plays a good passing game but sometimes too much there were a couple of times he could have had a shot but went for the extra pass that came to nothing....you don't score unless you shoot!!!

Tiatto 9 Outstanding...again!! my man of the match he was everywhere and popped up with a goal, a few other player need to take note of what he does

Connelly 6 This partnership with Dublin is not working, they haven't got an understanding....connelly looked sharpe after his goal on Tuesday but his head soon went down in the second half when he wasn't getting the service and driffted back in to midfield

Dublin 4 It seems to me the only puporse of Dublin playing is get flick ons to Connelly but it's not working....it's not all his fault Connelly is either too far away from him or standing next to him....He only had one shot on goal all game....for a striker that's poor

Elliott 8 Solid!! It was just like he hasn't been away played well with Heath

Benjamin 6 Looked more lively than Dublin, but by the time he had come on, we were playing too deep and he didn't really get the service

Overall..... The first 30 mins was the best i've seen them play at home all season but as soon as stoke scored it all went to pot, they need to repeat that 30 mins for 90 then i'll be happy!!

Pressman 7
Makin 7
Tiatto 8
Heath 7
Keown 7
Scowcroft 8
Stewart 7
Nalis 7
Gemmill 8
Dublin 6
Connelly 7

Elliott 7
Benjamin 6

Bassett n Wilko out!

Pressman - 7
Makin - 7
Heath - 6
Keown - 6
Stewart - 6
Scowcroft - 6
Gemmil - 7
Nallis - 6
Tiatto - 8
Connelly - 7
Dublin - 5

Elliott - 7
Benji - 5

How good were we untill we scored! Some of the best football I've seen from any team in the league, but as soon as we go 1up we think the games won. That's our problem at the mo, we're playing well for patches. The conditions in the second half killed the game, I thought we worked hard and battled but just wouldn't happen, if there was gonna be a winner it would have come from a mistake. We've took the lead in the last 4 and not won 1, if we could close out our games we'd be joint 3rd! It's annoying but we'll go on a winning run soon.

Pressman - 7
Makin - 7
Heath - 6.5
Keown - 6
Stewart - 7
Scowcroft - 7
Gemmil - 7
Nallis - 8
Tiatto - 9
Connelly - 7
Dublin - 6 better than tues

Elliott - 7
Benji - 6

today was a great passing performance i couldnt believe what i was watching in the first half, absolute brilliance.
we can build on this and it really does look like they'r gelling. maybe something micky couldnt achieve?

Pressman 6
Makin 6
Tiatto 7
Heath 7
Keown 7
Scowcroft 7
Stewart 6
Nalis 8
Gemmill 6
Dublin 5
Connolly 7

Subs:
Elliott 6
Benjamin 5

Pressman 7 - some great saves but doesnt seem to command his area.

Makin 7 - Got forward well and seemed reasonably solid in defence.

Heath 8 - Thought he had a really good game and his disribution was much improved.

Keown 7 - His positional sense and reading of the game is awesome, also the leader we have been sadly lacking, the guy is a real winner.

Stewart 7 - Thought he had a good game, sometimes gives the ball away in defence instead of playing safe. Got forward well just final ball was lacking but overall big improvement.

Scowcroft 7 - Worked hard for the team, some really intelligent touches in first half linked well with Makin. 2nd half pitch hindered him.

Gemmill 7 - Good link up play, always wanted the ball looked good especially first half. Tired in 2nd half also needs to shoot.

Nalis 7 - Worked tirelessly in midfield again like Gemmill some great link up play in first half.

Tiatto 9 - Absolutely fantastic, developing a good understanding with Stewart, and was involved in everything that was good, always tries to make things happen.

Dublin 5 - Some nice touches in first half, but looks unfit and disinterested, disappointing attitude from the skipper.

Connelly 7 - Ran himself into the ground for the cause, doesnt help when Dublin isnt doing his fair share. Caused panic in the Stoke defence on a number of occasions. Needs a decent partner up front.

Subs

Elliott 8 - In absolutely dreadful conditions looked a class above and took over Keowns role superbly.

Benjamin 5 - Didnt really get into the game.

Bassett / Wilko 7 - Have got the team fired up and playing some neat passing football, and when we had took our foot off the gas they got the team going again, unfortune that the elements made it difficult to create any clear cut chances in 2nd half. Seems a good togetherness amongst the squad and backroom staff.

Overall I thought we played well, first 30 minutes we were outstanding, we took our foot off the gas for about 25 mins either side of half time, but then we worked our way back into the game and showed some real spirit and passion.

Pieman 6
Makin 6
Heath 7
Keown 6
Stewart 6
Tiatto 7.5
Scowcroft 6
Nalis 6
Gemmill 6
Dublin 4.5
Connolly 6
Elliott 6.5
Benjamin 5.5

Pieman 7
Makin 6
Heath 7
Keown 7
Stewart 7
Tiatto 8
Scowcroft 7
Nalis 7
Gemmill 6
Dublin 4.
Connolly 7
Elliott 7
Benjamin 6

Pressman 7
Makin 6
Tiatto 8
Heath 7.5
Keown 6.5
Scowcroft 7
Stewart 6
Nalis 7.5
Gemmill 7
Dublin 6
Connolly 6.5

Subs:
Elliott 7
Benjamin 5.5

Pressman 5
Makin 6
Heath 6
Keown 7
Stewart 7 (why can't everyone just accept that he's not rubbish)
Scowcoft 3 (did absolutely nothing)
Nalis 8
Gemmill 7
Taitto 9
Dublin 5
Connolly 4 (hopeless as ever)

Subs:
Elliott 8
Benji 6

Pressman 6
Makin 6
Heath 7
Keown 8
Stewart 7
Scowcoft 5
Nalis 8
Gemmill 7
Taitto 7
Dublin 4
Connolly 8

Subs:
Elliott 7
Benji 6

Pressman 6
Makin 6
Heath 6
Keown 8
Stewart 7
Scowcoft 5
Nalis 8
Gemmill 8
Taitto 8
Dublin 4
Connolly 6

Subs:
Elliott 5
Benji 3

------------------------------------------------------
Pressman 7
Makin 4 - Improvement on previous displays
Tiatto 8 - Leicester's Mr Exciting
Heath 8
Keown 7
Scowcroft 5
Stewart 7
Nalis 8
Gemmill 6
Dublin 2 - He found the car park and changing rooms... and that's about all you can say.
Connolly 4 - Is it Dublin' fault? I have doubts
------------------------------------------------------
Elliott 6
Benjamin 4 looked as if he could do something, but never did

Overall, I and the three others with me enjoyed the game, but there are some miserable sods in the stadium.

Pressman 7
Makin 6
Tiatto 8.5
Heath 7
Keown 7
Scowcroft 6.5
Stewart 7
Nalis 6.5
Gemmill 6.5
Dublin 4
Connolly 7

Subs:
Elliott 8
Benjamin 5

Pressman 6.5. a couple of good stops, but very very shaky!!

Makin 6 waste of space IMO. he started the season ok but he' getting worse. why hasn't canero been given a chance?

Tiatto 9 Absolutely amazing.

Heath 8 solid, won everything in the air.

Keown 7 had a presence and worked well with heath.

Scowcroft 6.5 another quiet game, disappointing, he never does anything wrong but he never sines either.

Stewart 6.5 predictable as ever!

Nalis 7 battled hard, ran his socks off.

Gemmill 6 was he there?? i dont remember him contributing much at all.

Dublin 5 terrible.

Connolly 7.5 i thought he worked really hard, created a couple of openeings and was our biggest threat.

Subs:
Elliott 7 good replacemeny for keown, solid as usual.

Benjamin 5 poor display imo he didn't do anything.

Was it a good game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670