Player Ratings vs Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheffield_fox

OK everyone can I have your player ratings for this week? I'll set the ball rolling:

Walker 7
Tiatto 7
Dabizas 6
Keown 6
Heath 6
Canero 6
Wilcox 5
Williams 4
Gudjonsson 6
Connolly 6
Scowcroft 5

Benjamin 5
Stewart 5
Gemmill 6

Walker 7
Heath 6
Dabizas 6
Keown 5
Tiatto 7.5
Canero 6.5
Williams 5
Gudjohnsen 4.5
Wilcox 4.5
Connoly 6
Scowcroft 7.5

Benji 5
Gemmil 5.5
Stewart 5

Not a good day at the office. For all those clamouring for joey to partner williams. You got your wish but ( I know it's only 1 game but..) I thought Gemmil had more about him when he came on.
Tiatto looks like he's up for it. Canero is willing but in the first half when he was wide we didn't give him the ball!!!!

wilcox ratings so far are a joke he was a 7 at least did you actually watch the game :roll:

Walker 6
Tiatto 7
Dabizas 3
Keown 6
Heath 5
Canero 5
Wilcox 5
Williams 5
Gudjonsson 6
Connolly 7
Scowcroft 7

Benjamin 3
Stewart 4
Gemmill 6

He wasn't bad enough to be subbed with half an hour to go, for f*ckin Jordan Stewart, especially when all around him were playing like flaccid baboons.

What a f*ckin' prick adams is.

My ratings before i disappear to the pub

Walker 7
Heath 5
Keown 5
Dabizas 5
Tiatto 9
Canero 5
Williams 4
Gudjonsson 4
Wilcox 6
Connolly 5
Scowcroft 4

Benjamin 5
Stewart 5
Gemmill 7

Mickey Adams 0
You ruined my weekend you f*ckin tw*t

Thank the lord for lager

Lazzer, player ratings is all about personal opinion, something of which we are all entitled to. Having said that, why did Micky Adams ruin your weekend Homer? At what stage did he put on a kit and get on the pitch? Once they cross that white line ...blah blah ...... :roll:

xsubmariner said:
Lazzer, player ratings is all about personal opinion, something of which we are all entitled to. Having said that, why did Micky Adams ruin your weekend Homer? At what stage did he put on a kit and get on the pitch? Once they cross that white line ...blah blah ...... :roll:

Kennedy was killed by a lone gunman, Saddam has WMD .......

Walker - played well and made some excellent saves. Without him this game would of been over before it started! 8

Tiatto - looked solid at the back and made some good attacking runs, however his final ball was poor. At least he gave a lot of effort and commitment! 6

Dabizas - Once again solid in defense, made some important tackles but also gave away some dangerous free kicks. 6

Keown - Keown was slow, but genrally effective. He did not make a major impact on the game and was not missed once subed. 5

Heath - Looked dangerous, made a mistake close to our box and a better team would probally of capitalised upon it. But he did manage to avert a crisis I suppose. Clearly RB is not his best postion and prehaps Ma should have a look around the training ground for other players who can play there if MA suffers a blow on the head and decides to put canero in RM(considering the circumstanses). 4

Canero - Actually one of our best players and easily a possiblity for MOTM imo! Worked hard and got up the line. Even if he should of been at RB. He created chances and without him the side would really of sturuggled! 7

Wilcox - I just don't know what to say about Wilcox. 4

Williams - This man can not just shoot. He take a touch, and another, and another, and another and suprizingly he is tackeled by the keeper infront of goal. Well worth what ever we pay for him^. He can not tackle and refuses to play the simple ball. Im sorry but IMO this player should be dropped from our team - 3.5

Gudjonsson - Looked ok, unsure about his shooting abitlities though! 5

Connolly - Missed two open goals and skyed one over the bar. Considering hes "a proven gaolscorer at this level" I would of expected him to of scored at least one goal by now - hes had chances including that penalty. He seemt to think hes better than this level and try to do to much fancie stuff instead of keeping it simple and playing an easy ball! 4

Scowcroft - did what he could but when he was really need he was injured. Seems silly to keep him on the pitch! He couldn't do anything and risked prolonging the injury! Up to the injury - 5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin - wasn't too effective upfront but made some very important clearances from defense. Gave it his all and is shuley fighting his way into our first team? - 6.5

Stewart - does he see players where they are not? No one quite knows what goes on it Jordys head but for some reason he plays balls to invisable player. Speaking of which he was pretty invisable - 3

Gemmilll - I don't understand why he hasn't strated a game yet. looked better than williams by far! - 6

i think your all living in a dream land, the only players that should be rated over a 5 are walker tiatto and scowcroft....the rest were a disgrace a shambles....and as for micky adams tactics he hasn't got a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walker 8

Tiatto 8

Dabizaz 5

Keown 5

Heath 5

Canero 5

Wilcox 5

Williams 3

Gudjonsson 3

Connolly 5

Scowcroft 7

Adams 3

And yet you claim:

A) that im lazy

and

B) you dont advertise that crappy site on here?

Fox Fan said:
And yet you claim:

A) that im lazy

and

B) you dont advertise that crappy site on here?

A) You contribute nothing except for disgraceful levels of English punctuation.

B) Wasn't advertising, simply pointing out a post to another Leicester City forum, which I had contributed regarding player ratings. You wouldn't have this complaint if it was posted on Rivals, would you?

If you wan't to be an english teacher that doesn't bother me. But it might suprize you to learn I don't come on this site to 1) Take part in a spelling B or 2) Advertise other sites, something which you have in the past deleted posts for yourself!

However I do come on here to read about Leicester and contribute my thoughts. IMO im a pretty good poster - sure my spelling isnt top notch but how does that matter exactly? You just don't like me because im not on your persious FoxesTalkShite website!

Walker - 8/10 - made good saves again, brave as usual, tried to pass it out to the full-backs a few times but seemed to always find it coming straight back to him, was put in trouble by a few back-passes but always managed to clear... compare him to Watford’s goalie, 75% of who’s kicks went out of play.

Heath - 6/10 - not a RB, please don’t play him there again just to accommodate him into the team, why is it such a crime to have a fit first-team player on the bench when another partnership is working? As he’s not a RB he couldn’t do the things needed like getting forward, linking up with Canero etc. Looked far more comfortable when moved back to CB.... did the basics right but didn’t seem to add onto that, used ‘if in doubt put it out’ effectively and got in good positions for corners etc.

Keown - 7/10 - held the line well and was constantly giving instructions, won his headers and was generally effective, not sure why he was taken off. Was beaten for pace a few times though, as was...

Dabizas - 7/10 - lucky not to have given away a penalty, still likes to wrestle with players a lot. Beaten for pace a few times but otherwise did his job well, got forward and headed on well but seems suddenly very keen on long hoof balls now.

Tiatto - 9/10 - MOTM - seemed eager to impress and earn his place, won tackles, tricked strikers, was strong in holding up the ball and got forward well. Unlucky not to have scored after a deflection.

Canero - 7/10 - seemed to be forgotten by his fellow players a lot especially in the first half, probably something to do with Scowcroft being elsewhere, and Heath being behind him (so no possibility of linkup play), was in space though and unmarked a lot of the time. When he got the ball he looked quick and keen, put in a few good crosses and adapted well to switching roles quickly when moved to RB.

Gudjonsson - 6/10 - had a good volleyed shot that was going in well saved, got forward and on a few occasions got down the wings to put balls into the box. Tackled well but sometimes scrambled with the ball a bit, always tried to win it if it was taken from him though, but didn’t always succeed.

Williams - 3/10 - He seemed unwilling to try and win a ball back once he’d lost it. He was greedy, sometimes taking on three defenders at once rather than passing the ball. He’d get in a good position to take a shot but seemed to become suddenly nervous about touching the ball around the box, and inevitably lost it. Beats the first man with set pieces but often leaves them drifting in the air easily for the goalkeeper to catch.

Wilcox - 5/10 - I would mark him lower but for one moment in the game when all our players were standing around staring into space and he took charge, got the ball and went on a good run through midfield. Otherwise it was business as usual, he put in a few hospital passes, seemed to watch the ball too much when he didn’t have it, therefore losing the player he was supposed to be following, or not watching it enough when he did have it so standing there as the ball bounced to his feet and not noticing when a Watford player got it.

Connolly - 7/10 - hit both posts, put a few shots wide, got a save out of the ‘keeper. Still not convinced when Micky says he’s a more natural goal-scorer than Dickov, but is very obviously lacking confidence at the moment. Was forced out wide a lot and had no-one to pass the ball to in the box, was alone for most of the game and needs Dublin back beside him. Sometimes seems to lack that passion and fails to close down on other players.

Scowcroft - 6/10 - had no shots on goal despite playing as a striker, is relied upon too much by other players and spent most of his time bringing down Walker’s kicks. Had a great moment where he fought several players for the ball but otherwise did nothing else until he was injured when he had an excuse.

Subs:

Benjamin - 6/10 - Should have got a penalty but the ref wouldn’t made decisions unless he was forced to. Won about 50% of headers going his way which is quite a good percentage for him, managed to flick it down for Connolly a few times and we actually looked more dangerous with him on than without. Put pressure on the goalie for goal-kicks, something Connolly hadn’t been doing. Tracked back and managed a good defensive header, but was - as usual - slow to get back up the pitch. Still managed to fall over nothing again.

Gemmill - 7/10 - made a difference when he came on and should get a contract for the season, won the ball and got forward, used his experience and created more chances than Williams - the creative player!

Stewart - 5/10 - was better than Wilcox down the wing as he has more pace and moves about more, but seemed nervous sometimes and preferred to pass it rather than run at players, still managed a couple of runs though and swapped around with Tiatto effectively.

Fox Fan said:
If you wan't to be an english teacher that doesn't bother me. But it might suprize you to learn I don't come on this site to 1) Take part in a spelling B or 2) Advertise other sites, something which you have in the past deleted posts for yourself!

However I do come on here to read about Leicester and contribute my thoughts. IMO im a pretty good poster - sure my spelling isnt top notch but how does that matter exactly? You just don't like me because im not on your persious FoxesTalkShite website!

You, a good poster? :lol:

You like to give the impression that you know what you're talking about, but in reality, you come across as clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363