Player ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone got the time, skill or inclination to produce a poll for each 1st team player, to rate each players performance over the season as a whole.

It might be interesting to see how each player scores and how much discussion each player gets.

Just a thought.

1966 said:
Has anyone got the time, skill or inclination to produce a poll for each 1st team player, to rate each players performance over the season as a whole.

It might be interesting to see how each player scores and how much discussion each player gets.

Just a thought.

There is a little site called http://www.league-ratings.co.uk :icon_wink

Not been going for the whole season though, will do next year though, and the worldcup

**Sorry for the blatent self advertising webbo, he did ask though! Feel free to moderate**

Last edited:
1966 said:

Just a thought.

Discuss away on here. :023:

I think Hughes has been a bit of a disappointment this season.

I think Maybury has been a bit of a disappointment this season.

It's a tough one, because I think upto Craig leaving the whole team was a bit of a disapointment, since then, like Joe said Hughes has been a let down, although maybe if he was being played in the centre of midfield he would be better? I also think Elvis and MDV have to go down as let downs.

Melton Fox said:
I think Maybury has been a bit of a disappointment this season.

if my old man was reading this he would say that was a massive understatement :icon_lol:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
if my old man was reading this he would say that was a massive understatement :icon_lol:
I was erring on the side of caution in case Pontus is listening, he would be the first on my list of people to leave the club tomorrow

Last edited:
Let's face it, until Fryatt and Hume starting bonding IANGWOC we were pretty shit all over the park.

Just re-read my post No.8. Sorry Pontus if you are reading this, I didn't mean you to leave, I meant Maybury. It's now too late to edit it.

MUSSWELL_FOX said:
What the fcuk does IANGWOC mean, new to all this
No idea, I just accept it as part of internet talk and let it go over my head

MUSSWELL_FOX said:

maybe there should be an online dictionario for all these abrev.
i had similar trouble with them when i started on here

Joe_Fox said:
Let's face it, until Fryatt and Hume starting bonding IANGWOC we were pretty shit all over the park.

At least with this partnership IANGWOC we have one of the best strike forces in the division IMHO

MUSSWELL_FOX said:

In A Non Gay Way Original Copyright ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472