Speculation Players Leaving LCFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

I thought I'd start a new thread for speculative (and confirmed) players leaving the club.

Seems like Fernandes will be the first along with Bruno Berner (NP confirmed they were looking to end his contract).

Stringer (for what that's worth) seem to think there may be up to 10 leavers.

@StringerSportIan Stringer

1st of many pieces of info from #lcfc -as @John__Percy confirmed, Fernandes has loan ended. 2 (Berner+Fernandes) of ? gone (I think upto 10)

I'd think that maybe Ball, Moussa, Johnson and Schlupp (loan) may head out, but aside from that I don't see a huge clear-out. Probably forgotten somebody obvious.

I'd think that maybe Ball, Moussa, Johnson and Schlupp (loan) may head out, but aside from that I don't see a huge clear-out. Probably forgotten somebody obvious.

Sounds like Abe may well be added to that list, which will annoy me greatly.

Would like to see Howard added to that list, as if we're going to use a target man we need someone younger and more mobile.

NP has said that Tunch is firmly in his plans.

Good for him.

No, seriously. With Mills still yet to prove himself and Sol an accident waiting to happen we need another option.

I can see Oakley making his move permanent.

Possibly, but I hear that he'll be coming back when his loan spell runs out. As for Howard, I don't think he's the answer either. But while he's the only one of his kind that we have right now, he's always a useful option off the bench.

Yes! Actually how many of Sousa's signings survived?

Abe the only half decent one and Sousa later admitted he was a Mandaric signing.
Moussa plays the odd league cup game.
Moreno rotting in the reserves.
Crncic and Lamey gone.

Oh, I forgot about Vitor. Still have trouble convincing myself Sousa brought someone as good as Vitor into the squad. Must have been one of the very few good things he did in his time here.

The only player I've felt confident judging based on the first time I saw him kick a ball, absolutely piss poor. Is he definitely still on the books?

I saw him play at Burnley when we lost 3-0 and thought he looked good, strange as it seems

Just as a point of reference, this was the mass clear out this time last year

Fryatt
Morrison
N'Guessan (loan)
Kennedy (loan)
and a few ex-Academy lads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697