Players Names In a Sentence. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Players Names In a Sentence. Sad but amusing.

First, I got some money out of the Banks because I was (akin)buying a Birch tree supposedly very w*s*... For a Freund.

However when I went outside, there were loads of Press man, they said I was to be the new King and the bishop said, "Neilson" so I did, and he told me I was now Edworthy to do what I want...

I saw a thug hit someone, and that made me Cross so I said "Hoult, aren't you Davids son?" he said " No, I'm Good John's Son", I said " Well er, ok"

I definitely need a (gun) larger son! :102: :102:

I had to Russell around a bit to get those names

Nobody should be posting in this thread.

Nobody Butt Mee.

my team prediction for today is as follows: weale, kyle, bamba, vitor, mee, abe, wellens, king, vassell, yakubu and finally Kamara.

i've used 11 names theres, does that count?

Right, thats it I'm with Cate and BM-its time to bring this thread to a Hoult

it does make me laugh, you logon to this site and the jury is out. i tell you what, al-fax-ed about this and see watt he says. hughes gonna know butt mee. wayne rooneys wifes brother you no collins john told me thats fazactly what he thought. prior to this roberts not very happy either about his front door cox the keowns aint working properly. LEICESTER 4 - BURNLEY 1

it does make me laugh, you logon to this site and the jury is out. i tell you what, al-fax-ed about this and see watt he says. hughes gonna know butt mee. wayne rooneys wifes brother you no collins john told me thats fazactly what he thought. prior to this roberts not very happy either about his front door cox the keowns aint working properly. LEICESTER 4 - BURNLEY 1

Just when you thought that things couldn't sink any lower.............

:icon_wink

What, er.. I, erm... But..

:102:

a Speedie spot there, you got it just Prior to me

If I were French and I wanted to know the time I would probably pose the question, Keller est-il?

Is this Shittu thread still alive.

Uh, what? Do the sentences not need to make sense anymore? Awesome.

I was Pegguy Arphexading down the street the other day, and saw this totally Marcus Benting girl in front of me, and she was checking out my Nikos Dabizas so I went over and asked her if she wanted to Gary Lineker in the Joey Gudjonsson round the corner. She said she'd love to especially if I Kaamarked her in the Dion Dublin all Kasey Keller long. I was shocked because she looked like such a Emile Heskey when I went over, but turned out to be a right dirty Tony Cottee. Was the best Junior Lewis I ever had though. Well, at least since that one at the Stevie Claridge. God, that was Martin Keown.

Uh, what? Do the sentences not need to make sense anymore? Awesome.

I was Pegguy Arphexading down the street the other day, and saw this totally Marcus Benting girl in front of me, and she was checking out my Nikos Dabizas so I went over and asked her if she wanted to Gary Lineker in the Joey Gudjonsson round the corner. She said she'd love to especially if I Kaamarked her in the Dion Dublin all Kasey Keller long. I was shocked because she looked like such a Emile Heskey when I went over, but turned out to be a right dirty Tony Cottee. Was the best Junior Lewis I ever had though. Well, at least since that one at the Stevie Claridge. God, that was Martin Keown.
:018: Disgusting.

And far more readable than Fahey's nonsense. It was just words picked out of a hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669