Players on loan 2018/19

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
George Thomas came off the bench to score a late goal as Scunthorpe lost 2-1 at Oxford.

Volpone

I wonder whether he will bring benkovic back here. No point him staying in Glasgow for treatment for the rest of the season.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder whether he will bring benkovic back here. No point him staying in Glasgow for treatment for the rest of the season.
Benkovic is back in training, so I expect he'll play again this season

Skitzo

That's not what I said, who do you think they would rather have in their starting 11, Morgan or Benkovic?
Benkovic isn't our 5th choice CB, he was signed when we expected to lose Maguire and when that didn't happen we found a solution to get him playing games, with Rodgers here now I would pencil him in to start next season

popillius

They're still waxing lyrical about him up there with many of their fans comparing him to VVD which is a big compliment. From one of their fans:

The team actually improved when he came in against Dundee. Weird thing to say when he is a CB and we didnt need to defend in that game.

LCFC Twitter

1. Scenes when this went in 🤪 @HarryMaguire93's late winner at Southampton was 1️⃣ of 3️⃣ #lcfc victories in August 👇

2. 🇸🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷 Coming soon. https://t.co/c5RnRElHCO

3. Signed t-shirts worn by the players during Alan Birchenall’s 39th Annual End of Season Run are still up for auction 👇

4. "He certainly showed Japanese players can play in the Premier League." 🇯🇵 More from Masatoshi Mori, journalist for the Hochi Shimbun ⤵️

5. 2018/19 Junior Season Ticket Holders can now book onto this Wednesday’s free ‘play on the pitch’ event at King Power Stadium! 🏟

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 38  98
Liverpool 38  97
Chelsea 38  72
Tottenham  38  71
Arsenal 38  70
Manchester Utd 38  66
Wolves 38  57
Everton 38  54
Leicester 38  52
10 West Ham Utd 38  52