Players out and about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Saw big Matty Elliott in Morrisons/Safeway in Hinckley today and Muzzy at the Vue cinema the other week. Anyone else ssen any players lately?......

I saw Lillian Nallis wandering aimlessly about on Sunday afternoon.

yea i saw gareth williams last monday. he is my m8s boyfriend. he told me that Assistant manager Rob Kelly has been offered the Barnsley job! he has yet to make his decision :( by all account him and levein havent hit it off.

ill keep u posted as it develpos :)

Marvin said:
yea i saw gareth williams last monday. he is my m8s boyfriend. he told me that Assistant manager Rob Kelly has been offered the Barnsley job! he has yet to make his decision :( by all account him and levein havent hit it off.

I dont think you will...... :lol:

DurhamFox said:
Marvin said:

I dont think you will...... :lol:

It is my deepest suspicion that a version of this story will appear on a Barnsley website. :roll: I say to all of this, why :?: :smt017 :smt012 :smt102 :smt103 :smt104 :smt107 :smt101 :smt112 :smt120 :smt119

Marvin said:

Marvin - stop being a tit. First shipperly now Kelly. Utter rubbish.

i saw pressman in Amigo's in loughborough one friday night. he had three burgers 2 Key-babs and a pizza deluxe. me mate dropped his chips and before they hit the ground pressman dived all of 10 yards and saved every last one.

if only footballs were edible he'd have been the worlds best. :p

I wish I lived in Leicestershire so I could see all these players. :cry:

For all I know I probably see a Cambrige Utd player every day but I don't know what any of them look like because they're all just a bunch of nobodys. :smt102

i saw muzzy with his mrs in 'the bank' (pub that has now closed in the city centre). he stood next to me at the bar to get some drinks but i didn't talk to him because he was chatting with his lady and i didn't want to be rude!

neil lennon also came into the old fraternity & firkin in oadby after an fa cup match that we'd won. he was on orange juice!

SamJ

Saw Stearman in the Looking Glass last night, he was sporting a fashion mullet. Resisted the temptation to go up and speak to him in a p*ssed manner.

Bobby Smith said:
Saw Stearman in the Looking Glass last night, he was sporting a fashion mullet. Resisted the temptation to go up and speak to him in a p*ssed manner.

is Stearman 18 yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670