players we could get for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

auzzie-fox

New Member
jason wilcox
wiltord_ ??????????????

did yuo kmnow wolves have paid the 6th highest transfer fee in the world this season?
 

Lboro fox

New Member
ltench said:
jason wilcox
wiltord_ ??????????????

did yuo kmnow wolves have paid the 6th highest transfer fee in the world this season?
What £2 million for cort, i dont believe that?
 

Malf

New Member
highland fox said:
Jermaine Darlington from Wimbledon
Has he been at QPR before? If so he looked crap there, there was a player called Darlington who played for QPR and he looked garbage, but players can change I suppose.
 

trickytrev

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Petrescu said:
Scowcroft said:
Wiltord? You're having a laugh........
He's crap and overated anyway. I doubt he'll get another premiership team he'll be off to france
i'm of the opinion that he is under rated. He's a marksman.
No he is a Joke. The worst 10 million+ player I have ever seen by some margain. He has no redeeming features and is not as good as bent or dickov.
 

se4_fox

New Member
Re: free players

Lboro fox said:
se4_fox said:
dpjfox said:
Per Frandson
Steffan Ivverson
Frandsen has signed for Wigan
Has that been confirmed yet? Not the done deal on skysports, just an offered contract
oh yeah, the Independent said it was done and dusted, but t'internet is saying he is mulling it over...

regards

ol
 

Scowcroft

New Member
trickytrev said:
Joe_Fox said:
Petrescu said:
Scowcroft said:
Wiltord? You're having a laugh........
He's crap and overated anyway. I doubt he'll get another premiership team he'll be off to france
i'm of the opinion that he is under rated. He's a marksman.
No he is a Joke. The worst 10 million+ player I have ever seen by some margain. He has no redeeming features and is not as good as bent or dickov.
Even worse than Diouf?
 

trickytrev

New Member
Scowcroft said:
trickytrev said:
Joe_Fox said:
Petrescu said:
Scowcroft said:
Wiltord? You're having a laugh........
He's crap and overated anyway. I doubt he'll get another premiership team he'll be off to france
i'm of the opinion that he is under rated. He's a marksman.
No he is a Joke. The worst 10 million+ player I have ever seen by some margain. He has no redeeming features and is not as good as bent or dickov.
Even worse than Diouf?
Diouf is an okay footballer, has youth on his side, was just a silly price tag and Blabber mouth Houllier couldn't control himself but talk him up too much. (did anyone hear him say Cisse was the next Henry, when will he learn)

Worse than Veron @ Chelski?
Veron has played well at Chelsea apart from his injuries. It is hardly his fault he got injured is it? Plus he is a world class footballer and I may be the only person in britain to still believe it, but he will come good.
 

alex

Well-Known Member
He is world class Trev, little dopubt in that, I just thought that for value for money he was a complete flop, I didn't mean to blame anyone, it may not be Veron's fault, but if he moves on for a small-ish transfer fee, then surely that was awful business, be it bad luck or otherwise...

He has played ok for Chelski when given the chance, he was awful in Monaco..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Liverpool  9
Everton  9
Aston Villa  6
Arsenal  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4
Chelsea  4
10 Newcastle Utd  4
11 West Ham Utd  3
12 Brighton  3
13 Manchester City  3
14 Manchester Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 Wolves  3
17 West Brom  1
18 Burnley  0
19 Sheffield Utd  0
20 Fulham  0
Top