Players with LCFC offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
is martin allen a ****in teacher or something? is he ever not on holiday?

i'm not being down on the players we have signed or can possibly be signing. in all honesty who the feck would want to join us after the previous few seasons of bad management on and off the field?

would really like Lee Hendrie, and saganowski to sign, although it looks like were too late for him. the iranian fella sounds quite decent and ive never heard of morfaw.

and a headbutt toastie.

i'd like to see hendrie and sagarnowski here but i cant see either happening.

do not want us to even go near McLeod or Sharp as they are unproven at this level. having said that they will prob rip our team to shreds for Sheff Wed + Norwich respectively.

Mcleod is a proven goal scorer. he will provide us with more goals than Hume and Cort put together!

We desperately need that type of player and Allen knows it.

:038:

league 2 is mickey mouse stuff. if he had that record at league 1 i'd say take a gamble. i just cant see him doing it up here. same with Sharp, although £2million sounds little for 30 goals in league 1 i think he found his level and probably wont be such a big hit in the champ.

All I know is that something needs to change for us.

we are never going to make an impact with Hume/Fryatt/Cort/Hammond up front for us.

we need a 20-30 goals a season striker desperately.

definitely but wouldnt someone like Saganowski or Todorov be a better option. they both know where the net is and wouldnt cost as much as McLeod or Sharp im sure.

Hume will score 10 goals approx, Fryatt if he plays a bit part will get the same ammount. Cort i am unsure of and Hammond can FECK OFF.

What happened to Horsfield? (not that he will score 5 goals next season haha)

Todorov will resign for Portsmouth I reckon. But Mcleod is on the transfer list, and if we can get him for 800k that is a real bargain and a risk worth taking in my opinion.

Saganowski I know nothing about. :102:

do you mean re-sign or resign as in quit? its hard to make out.

Horsfield is wank dont want him in a city top again.

McLeod is only on the transfer list to boost his profile and make clubs aware of his availability other wise McDons would be stuck with him for another season atleast.

Saganowski scored 10 goals in 13 games for S'oton last season on loan, includng a hat trick against Wolves. he currently plays for Troyes who are a french team in Ligue 1 i think (equeivalent to the prem?) apparently would cost about £700,000 as its a Release fee in his contract. none of this is concrete though just rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669