Playstation 3 Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had to do jobs to get stuff I.E washing up, mow lawn, wash cars, look after my sisters etc.

i never got stuff for free

I got my psone by having a part time job. i have always had a part time job since I was abotu 13 (editing opportunity). Even kept on a part time whilst working full time up till about 18 months ago.

I got my psone by having a part time job. i have always had a part time job since I was abotu 13 (editing opportunity). Even kept on a part time whilst working full time up till about 18 months ago.

i was about 11 when the playstation came out so to young to have a PT job but since i was 13 i have worked PT and FT in the summers. Starting with a paper round, then pot washer etc.

im looking for a decent FT job now though, i dont work enough hours at the minute and its quite boring what i do

Thats what my cousin is doing.

Its also interesting to know that FIFA, Pro Evo and Grand Theft Auto are all contracted to Microsoft in the next 'generation' of gaming. Basically means, X-Box 360 has exculsive rights to these three games and Playstation 3 wont get them for at least six months after X-Box's version release.

Still means Playstation 2 is unaffected however.
thats bollocks-the new gta is a launch title for ps3 as far as i know and its not coming out till late 2007 on the 360

latest I heard is that its coming out in March. Not interested here though, I had a PS2 and it was a crap console - only really bought it for pro evo which was a mistake.. I just sold my 360 and have pre-ordered a Wii on the net. I still get to check out Halo 3 when thats out as my brother is having the 360 off me. The price of the ps3 is ridiculous.. but people will probably still buy it. A games console doesn't need an inbuilt dvd player/microwave/cd player etc etc - most people have other gadgets around the house for that. That's partly whats bumpbing the price up - all the non-essentials on the console.

must own game but.. I heard Konami have said it's coming out on the wii at some point anyway (I'd guess most likely pro evo 7)

Pro Evo 6's graphics look average on 360. I will be keeping my ps2 to play pro evo 6 and ff7.

I think pro evo on the Wii will, if it ever happens, be a gimmick. Pro Evo is a game that requires precision and skill and I can't help thinking they wont be able to implicate that with the remote control thing.

This is the major worry with getting a Wii, you won't be able to play as many familiar console titles. But it's a small price to pay for the vast amount of gameplay possibilites the Wii brings up!

I am really starting to think about buying a 360. I have never had any other console than a Playstation or Sega MegaDrive. I have never even played an XBOX. Would people recommend buying one, And what are the best games?

I am really starting to think about buying a 360. I have never had any other console than a Playstation or Sega MegaDrive. I have never even played an XBOX. Would people recommend buying one, And what are the best games?
i was exactly the same and to be honest so far mate i haven't used it alot due to the fact not many games im interested in have been released-however call of duty 2 is great and im going to buy pro evo 6 when it comes out-if you do invest make sure you buy a premium so that you can get a wireless controller and a hardrive

i was exactly the same and to be honest so far mate i haven't used it alot due to the fact not many games im interested in have been released-however call of duty 2 is great and im going to buy pro evo 6 when it comes out-if you do invest make sure you buy a premium so that you can get a wireless controller and a hardrive

How much am I looking at for a premium one? Also how do you play online with it?

£280 for the best 360. You play online using XBOX live, i think it is a monthly subscription. I would wait until the PS3 is released before buying though, it is sure to drop in price by then!

£280 for the best 360. You play online using XBOX live, i think it is a monthly subscription. I would wait until the PS3 is released before buying though, it is sure to drop in price by then!

I know I should but I just have an urge to buy one :icon_lol: . Well bored of my PS2 even Pro-Evo hasn't insterested me for the last 3 months. GTA: San Andreas is about the only game I still play. My girlfriend plays Athens Olympics 2004 :icon_roll

Halo 2 - the greatest game of all time.
I'm missing something with H2, didn't enjoy it as much as 1, stopped playing halfway through, I'll have another look.

anyway, you're lucky feckers. we used to get a stick to play with, and a walnut for our christmas present....it was all fields round here then...

I'm missing something with H2, didn't enjoy it as much as 1, stopped playing halfway through, I'll have another look.

anyway, you're lucky feckers. we used to get a stick to play with, and a walnut for our christmas present....it was all fields round here then...

And to this day you haven't stopped playing with it.

Last edited:
even if you buy a core (the 180 quid one i think it is now) your still going to end up probably buying a hard drive and a wireless controller so might aswell get it out of the way to start with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669