Please help a foxile!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bangkok Blue

Hi all,

Living in Bangkok and alas this country is obsessed with the prem so the fizzy pop league barely gets a look in...

However last season found a couple of pubs that have a satellite feed to South Africa where they can receive Supersport who cover the same championship matches as SKY managed to see us play Brighton and F****t last year...

Just checked there schedule and their not showing city's opener but ARE showing Wolves v Saints later that day as well as Leeds v Millwall on Sun' and even the sheep V PNE on Monday!!! Absolutely peed off that they've overlooked city's game and have e-mailed them to see if they will.

If enough of us ask maybe they can put it on, so if you would be so kind to take a few mins to drop 'em a line so I can cheer city on along with you all would be great.

Their e-mail is [email protected]

cheers

BLUE ARMY!!!!
(Maybe if I told them I did fanzone commentary for city two seasons ago they'd let me commentate on it!!!)

you aint that geezer who did the fanzone against leeds are you. that was pure class.

lako42 said:
you aint that geezer who did the fanzone against leeds are you. that was pure class.
That was absolutely class, I was nearly pissing meself watching that!

Re: Please help a foxile!!! fanzone!

Hi all, yep it was me... did the leeds game... also commentated on the man city cup exit when Sinclair had possibly his worst ever game in a city shirt, also a rare win at home V Blackburn where Steve "Im not an alchie honnest micky" Howey bagged the winner. + Bolton where Walker won the award for gaff of the season... Plus the incredible 4-4 draw at White hart lane... See pic below (Think that's me going nuts as Bent bagged the 4th for city... Sigh! If only we could have defended for 90mins!)

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,0-1160711,00.html

Still no reply from supersport... been checking the schedules and their even showing the mouth watering tie of Cardiff V Watford next Friday! How in Buddhas' name they can justify showing that and not our opening game beggers belief... May have to make a long distance phone call to South Africa tmrw if I still don't get an answer from them.... getting a tad worried now!

BLUE ARMY!

Re: Please help a foxile!!! fanzone!

Hi all, yep it was me... did the leeds game... also commentated on the man city cup exit when Sinclair had possibly his worst ever game in a city shirt, also a rare win at home V Blackburn where Steve "Im not an alchie honnest micky" Howey bagged the winner. + Bolton where Walker won the award for gaff of the season... Plus the incredible 4-4 draw at White hart lane... See pic below (Think that's me going nuts as Bent bagged the 4th for city... Sigh! If only we could have defended for 90mins!)

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,0-1160711,00.html

Still no reply from supersport... been checking the schedules and their even showing the mouth watering tie of Cardiff V Watford next Friday! How in Buddhas' name they can justify showing that and not our opening game beggers belief... May have to make a long distance phone call to South Africa tmrw if I still don't get an answer from them.... getting a tad worried now!

BLUE ARMY!

that leeds fan was a nob. atleast you put him in his place.

goodluck with the game. if you cant get it you will ahve to get a flight back over here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669