Please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringo

Todays game is all ticket at Stockport, just rang the ticket office and the supporters coach has left, so I have to buy 2 tickets from the Leicester ground. I live in Harrogate, Yorkshire, want to go to the game, if I buy 2 tickets is there anyone that can go via the ground collect them and meet me before the game in Stockport????????? Don't want to sit with the Stockport scum!!!!!!!!

Todays game is all ticket at Stockport, just rang the ticket office and the supporters coach has left, so I have to buy 2 tickets from the Leicester ground. I live in Harrogate, Yorkshire, want to go to the game, if I buy 2 tickets is there anyone that can go via the ground collect them and meet me before the game in Stockport????????? Don't want to sit with the Stockport scum!!!!!!!!

Did you manage to get sorted and to see the game, ringo?

Yes guys i went to the game!! Took the girlfriend, got tickets in the home end, she loved the fact that i coulden't move or say much all game, shes use to me shouting and swearing at our boys and the ref. Those Stockport fools singing 'Jim Gannons blue & white army' in our earholes all game.
But enjoyed the game. Had a nervous moment at the end of the first half when i thought Henderson haden't cleared the ball off the line. ersonally impressed with Hobbs 'the man mountain', max'gradel quick down the lines but needs to get more crosses in.I like the look of Fryatt think he's looking fit and i think he will improve with games and score a few.
Best bit of the day, that night went to a restaurant in Harrogate where i live, as you all probably know have alot of footballers in the town. Saw Sean Gregan in the Orchard, went straight up to him shook his hand and bought him a peroni for beating the Leeds scum, nice guy told him not to be on so much form when we play them, with me going to their place to watch them. Middlesborough lads also in bunch of pratts Mido pissed and trying it on with our girlfriends, all smoking, drinking and larking about, nearly got thrown out, certainly not the behaviour of LCFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669