Plymouth Fans, Still Worked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant believe theyre still getting their diapers in a twist, so what managers come and go it sounds like some of their fans are like ours when they werent happy about martin allen leaving - get over it plymouth fans just look at the league table and laugh at us instead :102::)

Are they going to burn effergies of all these players who can't wait to get away from their club as well.Maybe they need to look at themselves and their club when looking for people to chastise

well said you two :038::038::038:

I've got this vision of hundreds of Plymouth fans having life size effigies of Ian Holloway confiscated when they attempt to smuggle them into the ground. They'd be so hacked off!

3k to Forest, distance approx 25 miles. Plymouth to Leicester approx 250 miles.
If they do bring 3k, it's a good effort.

However, long drive back when you've just been turned over by your ex-manager and his new team. You're left thinking what might of been......

And? We took 6000 to villa and Chelsea and about 3k to forest, 1 and half times.

So? We have got more fans than they have?

3000 fans for a game on sky, from a club thats ground capacity is around 19,500 and averaging only around 11,500 when they are doing better than they have ever done.

Think they will be lucky to get anywhere near 1,500 TBH.

burning F A G ?

no thanks, i've given up

I like the bit where one of the more thoughtful oiks points out that the larger the number of disgruntled PAFC fans come to Filbo, then the more funds they provide for further raids on their players by IH!

And personally, if I see any of the green pastie-munching shyte defacing our fair City, then they will assuredly regret their yokal rudeness.

I like the bit where one of the more thoughtful oiks points out that the larger the number of disgruntled PAFC fans come to Filbo, then the more funds they provide for further raids on their players by IH!

And personally, if I see any of the green pastie-munching shyte defacing our fair City, then they will assuredly regret their yokal rudeness.

Correct spelling is pasty, also this is a fantastic Cornish delicacy not created for the inbred palate of some Devonshire oik/yokal.

I feel somewhat offended.:018:

I think people from Devon eat custard and clotted cream and shag their brothers and sisters.

Super reading, would love it if Hayles bagged a few :)

Correct spelling is pasty, also this is a fantastic Cornish delicacy not created for the inbred palate of some Devonshire oik/yokal.

I feel somewhat offended.:018:

Ooops, sorry for cack spelling.
But as PAFC are sponsored by Ginsters I tend to associate the mass-produced pasty saturated fat stuff with them. The power of advertising, I suppose!

Having had more than a few pasties in my time, I can honestly say that I would rather have a Pukka pie. Chicken n Mushroom of course.

As for it being a delicacy, so are monkey brains in some countries!!!

Having had more than a few pasties in my time, I can honestly say that I would rather have a Pukka pie. Chicken n Mushroom of course.

As for it being a delicacy, so are monkey brains in some countries!!!

OK so maybe delicacy was pushing it a little far. Hearty hand held meal ,maybe sums it up a little better.

pie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670