Plymouth Fans, Still Worked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one hell of a pasty. But I generally avoid eating anything bigger than my head.

They seem to be getting excited at the thought of being on the telly. Bless.

They seem to be getting excited at the thought of being on the telly. Bless.

:) true. Reminds me of what we were like a long time ago as a club.

Im quite sure it is only a matter of 3 or so games untill we are above them in the table, from what i can see IH was spot on about their ambitionless board and their selling policy, maybe the Plymouth fans need to look at the real bull shitters who remain at their club.

Who can blame IH for wanting to better himself and his families security, whilst at the same time escaping from a ship that is sinking with or without his help due to it's tunnel visioned fat cats.

Im sure a few pesky inbreds wearing a shitty green will not out sing our backing of Ollie, silly little country folk, they should go and play with a club of similar size and ambition, i hear Exeter is only down the road as well, bonus.

Ooops, sorry for cack spelling.
But as PAFC are sponsored by Ginsters I tend to associate the mass-produced pasty saturated fat stuff with them. The power of advertising, I suppose!

Ginsters are part of Samworth Brothers of Melton Mowbray. So be careful here, Judas.

I guess so, have you managed to overcome your aversion to lentils ??? :icon_bigg:102:

A sensible fan!!!

All you idiots getting wet pants at the thought of making "Ollie notes" "burning Ollie dolls" "thinking up song sheets" really haven't got a cue have you?

Holloway did more for this club than people like Capaldi (For whom people were heavily critisied for giving stick too). Took us to our 2nd ever best cup run, one of the highest ever league positions, bought in several quaslity players who we have sold or will sell for a hefty profit (Or would have helped us push for promotion if certain people were more interested in the club than there own personal gains)

We have a man/men at the helm who are telling bigger and more significant lies right under our noses but because of the un-educated blinkers you're wearing you fail to see it.

Thank god I have to work that day and don't have to put up with all this cr@p for 90 minutes. Truly embarrassing.

sung to the tune of the adams family

"YOUR SISTER IS YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER IS THE BROTHER, YOU ALL **** ONE ANOTHER THE PLYMOUTH FAMILY" :034::023:

We'll be playing them in a few weeks, now that should be an interesting match. :icon_wink:icon_bigg

"YOUR SISTER IS YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER IS THE BROTHER, YOU ALL **** ONE ANOTHER THE PLYMOUTH FAMILY" :034::023:

Wow. Bet they've never heard that before. Should stop em in their tracks

Last edited:
Re: Plymouth Fans, Still Worked up!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOUR SISTER IS YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER IS THE BROTHER, YOU ALL **** ONE ANOTHER THE PLYMOUTH FAMILY"

brilliant!

Wow. Bet they've never heard that before. Should stop em in their tracks

I had the misfortune of spending my early teens in crewe and used to go to a few games seeing as i couldn't get to leicester easily. the memory of one chant - i assume against norwich (or similar yokel type club) always sticks with me - rather than go with the obvious, they rose as one and chanted (similar rythmn to 'sing your hearts out' etc

"Bob's You're uncle, Bob's You're uncle,Bob's You're uncle and your dad"

I had the misfortune of spending my early teens in crewe and used to go to a few games seeing as i couldn't get to leicester easily. the memory of one chant - i assume against norwich (or similar yokel type club) always sticks with me - rather than go with the obvious, they rose as one and chanted (similar rythmn to 'sing your hearts out' etc

"Bob's You're uncle, Bob's You're uncle,Bob's You're uncle and your dad"

Bob is you are uncle?

2 things - I hate it when people mess up with your and you're and now i've gone and done it, secondly why did i get it wrong 3 times but right at the last attempt??!

I blame an education in Crewe...

Maybe at the last attempt you'd found your "rhythm"? :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673