Plymouth Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
do they ever practice corners? :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :frown: :102:

Ox Fox said:
do they ever practice corners? :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :frown: :102:
NO

Smith didnt give a toss on sat. not the kind of player that helps the cause in this possition

When is Colin Gibson (think its him, my sworn enemy) gonna realise we are crap, smith is not cold , he cant be arsed and several other things I cant even be bothered to post.

and he looks a bit funny

fcukcov said:
I reckon we sack him now during the game, we will then go on to win 2-1 and start the run up the table....

Yes, I will do the job. My experience as Year 7 Beaumont Leys assistant manager just bode well. Lets face it Levein is managing kids.

Goodbye-ee, goodbye-ee,
Wipe the tear, baby dear, from your eye-ee,
Tho' it's hard to part I know,
I'll be tickled to death to go.
Don't cry-ee, dont sigh-ee,
there's a silver lining in the sky-ee,
Bonsoir, old thing, cheer-i-o, chin, chin,
Nah-poo, toodle-oo, Goodbye-ee.

PA radio has just described the City players as "spoilt schoolboys". :icon_conf :icon_conf

fcukcov said:

yes they do

Craig's tactics are that Kisnorbo takes the corner, deep to Kisnorbo, who heads it back across the goal for Kisnorbo to smash it into the corner of the net

Can't fail, in Craigy-boy's pitiful blinkered incompetent shite wanking bastard eyes

homer said:
Can't fail, in Craigy-boy's pitiful blinkered incompetent shite wanking bastard eyes
well yes homer, that would be one way of putting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00