Plymouth Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to go out with Rhydel currently on now :icon_lol:

Must be the same one, don't get many Rhydel's!!!

Last edited:
Is this the same Rhydal as this person on the call in.

Rhydal

feck me this guy is gonna have an heart attack before getting to the end of the call....

Why don't RL extend this phone in by 10-15mins

DesertFox said:
Sorry, you mean when you're married.... you're supposed to still get sex?

Feck! :icon_roll
xmas and birthday, whether you need it or not....

The good thing about having a wife is at least you've got someone to think about when you're porking the girlfriend...so you don't shoot too soon...

Who's this cooont, he has had no money to spend :

What about

Hume £500k
Hammond £225k
Fryatt £350k
Gerrbrand £300k

Also the fifth highest budget in the division.

Last edited:
artci monkeys gonna be on bbc news in a mo. Cheer you all up a bit.

MKFox said:
xmas and birthday, whether you need it or not....

The good thing about having a wife is at least you've got someone to think about when you're porking the girlfriend...so you don't shoot too soon...

1_4_100.gif

feck this i'm off for a bath..... i feel all dirty after listening to that shite.

goodnight folks, may tomorrow be a new dawn.

well, that's the end of my time supporting levein - bring in walshy & dublin for the rest of the season: it might not work, but levein practically comes with a guarantee

Hazzman said:
Where's Highland? Humble Pie is cooking.

Terracing at away ends,
Better Pies
and Cheaper Tickets.

Welcome to League One.

I wouldn't criticise HF - he is one of those who has wanted to take a long term view around team building etc.

However, I've been convinced since around the end of November that Levein can't and won't deliver. In the short term he will if allowed to remain take us down - almost guaranteed. In the longer term, i don't think he is hardened enough in the ways of English football to understand the kind of players and tactics that will prove competitive at this level. I don't even think he would run a competitive side in League 1!

Most teams that have done well in the second tier have played high tempo, physical but disciplined football. Everybody knows that who has any brains and experience of our soccer. In short the strategies for success at this level are a bit different from what works in the Prem.

I can't appear surprised by tonight's result or the current predicament - it was all entirely predicatable. The only remarkable aspect is the total lack of leadership by the board in idly standing by and watching unfolding disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669