Plymouth Obsessed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football violence is a football related incident, therefore it's not unusual for fans of other clubs to be reporting it and discussing it.

We have threads about the demise of Leeds, about Forest, Derby and Cov etc.

I think we're all guilty of it.

However, when we find ourselves browsing the sites of other clubs whom we don't have to play again until next season just to moan about what their fans are talking about, I would question our own obsession.

no other clubs have reported this - it's clearly a smear aimed at holloway melton and i can post what i like on here so if you havent got anything decent to add on this take a hike.

no other clubs have reported this - it's clearly a smear aimed at holloway melton and i can post what i like on here so if you havent got anything decent to add on this take a hike.
I was merely trying to say why I feel we are all as guilty as each other, and offered some examples of why Leeds etc may be saying the same about us.

I'm sorry you feel like it wasn't a decent enough contribution.

tbf Melton us laughing at leeds being relegated, as most football fans in this country did, is a little different to Plymouths obvious smear campaign and apparant blindness to what their own board is doing to their club. I certainly havent been trawling other clubs sites and found the facebook link as a cov fan I went to school with added it as one of their groups.

All Melton was alluding to (i'm thinking) was that they couldn't see a reason to search the sites linked to other clubs to see what they were saying about us.

The fact that you say no other clubs have reported this incident suggest you've searched lots of sites which could to some also seem like an obsession.

If you can post what you like (which I fully agree with) why should MF have to take a hike? Surely we can all post what we like.

Imo Plymouths desire for Holloway and Leicester to fall flat on their faces, is not much different to the feelings we had about Mark Magoo and Brian Little.

I was merely trying to say why I feel we are all as guilty as each other, and offered some examples of why Leeds etc may be saying the same about us.

I'm sorry you feel like it wasn't a decent enough contribution.

Supporters are notorious for not being able to move on. I actually think we are probably slightly worse than most on these issues.

I hope that if I was a Plymouth supporter, I'd be a bit more wrapped up in their current comparative success than providing through obsession back handed compliments to Holloway. In fact, to be honest, they ought to be both surprised and chuffed that even though their board has sold their best players that they continue to get very decent results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69