Plymouth pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be on the safe side, Rudkin, Beaglehole and Stowell should probably go with:

Neilsen

Kishishev
Clemence
N'Gotty
Chambers

Kaebi
Newton
Hellings
Ferreira

Cort
Slapmybum

Or a good lawyer

--------------------Fulop---------------------

N'Gotty----McA-----------Kis----------Sheehan

Kaebi------Clem----------Weso--------Mattock

---------------Hume------DJ------------------

2-4 Leicester

good shout there Melts, I cannot for my life why people keep adding Porter to the side. He is just too small and is easily shoved off the ball.

0-3 and Rudkin, Beaglehole and Stowell will lose their jobs. Someone is always sacked after Plymouth away, just a matter of who it will be.

Quite right too.

Any defeats and those responsible are sacked....and their families will perish too.

On a less serious note thank goodness we can forget about Allen going now and get on with the football.

Unfortunately, whatever the team, I expect a defeat. Things need to get slightly worse before they get better. But Milan will get it sorted (eventually).

Be interesting how the team respond to everything, think we will be good enough to come away with a draw 2-2. Be hoping it will be better than that but settle for that.

Be interesting how the team respond to everything, think we will be good enough to come away with a draw 2-2. Be hoping it will be better than that but settle for that.

I suppose that will depend on whether they were pro Allen or anti Allen, also you have to take into account the effects of tuesday night. Hopefully the players are behind MM decision and are galvanised to go out and put on a show for Clarke.

0-3 and Rudkin, Beaglehole and Stowell will lose their jobs. Someone is always sacked after Plymouth away, just a matter of who it will be.

They won't lose their jobs. ;)

I suppose that will depend on whether they were pro Allen or anti Allen, also you have to take into account the effects of tuesday night. Hopefully the players are behind MM decision and are galvanised to go out and put on a show for Clarke.
Totally with you on that , think that is what will make the performance interesting. We could learn a few things today. Let's hope they are all professional enough to carry on as true Foxes players would.

i think matty fryatt is in with a shout after his hatrick for the reserves , my side
henderon

mcauley n'gotty kisnorbo(legend) mattock

kaebi clemence wesolowski hume

fryatt(1) dj campbell(2)

Last edited:
Been at the ground for half hour already, not letting us in til half 1 and can't be arsed to walk to the nearest pub. Whats the latest injury news?

Been at the ground for half hour already, not letting us in til half 1 and can't be arsed to walk to the nearest pub. Whats the latest injury news?

nearest pub is about 5 minute walk.....go on, its a spoons. cheap cheap cheap

I'm tempted! But I'm suffering from severe leg cramp from the coach, and I'm a fat lazy **** as well. The burger van next to me is opening up, now that is a definite yes.

I'm tempted! But I'm suffering from severe leg cramp from the coach, and I'm a fat lazy **** as well. The burger van next to me is opening up, now that is a definite yes.

If thats the case I have a taxi number for Plymouth for ya....... 01752 767675 (text-us cabs or something)

i predicted a 3-0 last week, was close, 4-1 :) this week it will be plymouth 1-3 leicester, putting us up to 4th! :)

I would so love to see that.

However.. I think at best we'll scrape a draw. 2 or 3 goal loss is my prediction. Really bad vibes today - Probably becuase I was woken at 2.30 by hoodies smashing car windows in the street. Twats. Couldn't get back to sleep, and I've got to give a statement to the police of what I saw. I saw onethem try to smash my windscreen!! He climbed on the bonnet and because it was raining it was slippy and he fell off. Hope he broke his bloody neck.

Sorry just needed to get that off my chest!

i think matty fryatt is in with a shout after his hatrick for the reserves , my side
henderon

mcauley n'gotty kisnorbo(legend) mattock

kaebi clemence wesolowski hume

fryatt(1) dj campbell(2)

Another new keeper?

i think 1-0 to plymouth

Fulop

Stearman
Kisnorbo
N'gotty
Sheehan

Kaeibi
Clemence
Weso
Hayes (think he should be fit?)

MDV
Hume

Henderson, McAuley, Newton, Cort, DJ

I'd stick with the side that stuffed Watford, except Clarke at LB of course. Stick Mattock in for him.

Apparently this is the line up from the Mockery but i cannot confirm this

Fulop

N gotty Mcauley Kisnorbo Sheehan

Newton Wesolowski Clemence Porter

Hume Fryatt

Oh dear.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696