Plz Does Any1 Have 3 Tickets To The Forest Match??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed the club yesterday asking if they had any spare tickets and got a reply this morning saying they had two for me!

Result.

In a last vain attempt I have tried this afternoon.

WELL QUICK AUTOREPLY

All tickets for the Carling Cup fixture against Nottingham Forest have now sold out. All ticket requests received by e-mail, post or fax, prior to 6.00pm last night have been prioritised and will be allocated tickets should any returns be received. Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill any requests received after this time.

Is that Autoreply from Wednesday?!?

Last edited:
Good For you.

I have visions of the ticket office looking under bits of paper and in drawers round the office " oi steve, just found another 2 tickets under the kettle, we should really be more systematic with these tickets in future, apparently there is quite a demand for these things"

Just made me spit my aniseed ball out!!:038::icon_lol:

Holly has placed me on the reserve list.

They will give me a call if two become available.

.....looks like I am waiting on returns.

If anyone has a spare 2, PM me.

Last edited:
Anybody else want to send hazz a pm every 5 minutes so he gets excited when he sees he has new messages in his inbox?

ill try knee killing me mate but its getting better day by day im going to be on my crutches for this game to give my knee time to heal so i dont have to take them froest tuesday :icon_cool:icon_bigg;)
hope we have a win to cheer you up mate!:038:

Hi Hazzman

Im new to the Furum but have been viewing it for years,am a season ticket holder in the west stand,I have 2 adult tickets for Forest which I am now unable to attend am picking the tickets up tommorow before the game therefore you are welcome to have the pair for the 33.00 I paid.

Hi Hazzman

Im new to the Furum but have been viewing it for years,am a season ticket holder in the west stand,I have 2 adult tickets for Forest which I am now unable to attend am picking the tickets up tommorow before the game therefore you are welcome to have the pair for the 33.00 I paid.

Very considerate of you :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670