Podcasts

lazzer

Anybody listen to Big Strong Leicester boys on Spotify ? Any thoughts ?

Also on Spotify strongly recommend Under the Cosh Danny Simpson pt 2 interview and the recent Matt Elliot interview. Uplifting for the soul in these troubled times

When youre smiling - BBC based so a little restricted in its views. Way too short currently averaging 20 minutes. Always welcome Pipes input.

I have to say, I generally dislike listening any of the weekly podcasts from the Times, Guardian etc as they're just so poorly informed about us, it destroys their credibility.

Fair play to Owen Palmer Atkin, I like the 'When you're Smiling' podcast. Seems to have a good mix of informed fan opinions, Matt Piper and occasional Nugent etc. Shame they don't get Elliott and Tags on anymore, but to be honest, I think Piper is probably a better summariser and analyser of the game.

Interesting to see the occasional barbs that come across from Stringer too.

I have to say, I generally dislike listening any of the weekly podcasts from the Times, Guardian etc as they're just so poorly informed about us, it destroys their credibility.

Fair play to Owen Palmer Atkin, I like the 'When you're Smiling' podcast. Seems to have a good mix of informed fan opinions, Matt Piper and occasional Nugent etc. Shame they don't get Elliott and Tags on anymore, but to be honest, I think Piper is probably a better summariser and analyser of the game.

Interesting to see the occasional barbs that come across from Stringer too.
Pretty clear he had a right falling out with BBC and Owen. He’s made that transparent.

Absolutely wonder what the story was there.

Stringer was very unwell for a few months but appears to have expected to return to his role.

He's still very friendly with all he worked on air with with the notable exception of Atkin.

So you'd have to assume that, at some point, Atkin said he wanted the role permanently and RL picked him over Stringer.

There are quite a lot of the Undr The Cosh podcasts with ex Leicester players and a manager or two.

I'd say they are all well worth the listen and look forward to the Matt Elliott tomorrow whilst I'm in the car most of the day.

There are quite a lot of the Undr The Cosh podcasts with ex Leicester players and a manager or two.

I'd say they are all well worth the listen and look forward to the Matt Elliott tomorrow whilst I'm in the car most of the day.
John Fashanu story is quite amusing.

Yep, I've already enjoyed the Gerry Taggart, Ben Marshall and Danny Simpson episodes.

The Marshall episode was both amusing and sad, but one thing that stood out was that he criticised pretty much every manager he's worked under except Pearson.

Danny Simpson was very complimentary about Pearson too. None of that surprises me as I've always regarded Pearson as a fair, thoughtful and intelligent person.

Guess we'll all be subscribing to this.

Also Brian Little interviewed on Quickly Kevin podcast. Haven’t listened yet so don’t know much they’ll discuss us

The only decent football podcasts are top flight time machine and athletico mince/parsnips, both of which aren't actually football podcasts.

The only decent football podcasts are top flight time machine and athletico mince/parsnips, both of which aren't actually football podcasts.
True that.

I’m still waiting for the ‘vote Joe Fox you tossers’ pod.

I'm listening to a Craig Levein podcast called 'Sacked in the morning ' and really enjoying the various episodes.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463