Police helicopter over Leicester this monring

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Anglia Fox

I was just wondering, did anyone else see and hear that helicopter this morning at about 9:30?

It seemed to there in order to shout instructions to a suspect. I couldn't make out all the words but I heard a few things like 'put down your weapon' as well as 'put your hands above your head.' It was kind of quite exciting, and not the sort of thing I usually see when walking to university. Does anyone know what this was about?

I was just wondering, did anyone else see and hear that helicopter this morning at about 9:30?

It seemed to there in order to shout instructions to a suspect. I couldn't make out all the words but I heard a few things like 'put down your weapon' as well as 'put your hands above your head.' It was kind of quite exciting, and not the sort of thing I usually see when walking to university. Does anyone know what this was about?

Tit Monday, and MK knocking one out on Vicky Park.....?

Was very odd experience I had the other day myself, was walking down the street in the night time (around Canterbury, was on the lash) about 11pm. Helicopter hovering above for about 20 mins, all of a sudden big beam of light comes down on me...

Well the state I was in I thought I'd copped it and St Peter was about to grab me and pull me up into the sky.

Then about 2 minutes later of it following me around (and mind you, the centre is pretty busy of a night time with all the students and clubs like) it went away as suddenly as it came.

But yeah, was interesting.

Was very odd experience I had the other day myself, was walking down the street in the night time (around Canterbury, was on the lash) about 11pm. Helicopter hovering above for about 20 mins, all of a sudden big beam of light comes down on me...

Well the state I was in I thought I'd copped it and St Peter was about to grab me and pull me up into the sky.

Then about 2 minutes later of it following me around (and mind you, the centre is pretty busy of a night time with all the students and clubs like) it went away as suddenly as it came.

I'll take your word for it.

The type of posts in odd threads could point that way but you never know Boc might not be the only City fan in the Garden of England.

It could just be Mrs Boc joining in. Although I'm not sure I would expect her to be on the lash with students in Canterbury.

I want to know what road junctions and road names were involved in the walk.

How can anybody retrace this amble without well constructed mapping?

Are you sure the light wasn't down to the lamp post that you were stood under?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669