Log in to stop seeing adverts

pompey last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

Moderator
my mate had yakubu to score first and 1-1 it was 40/1 (note not 15/1 joe :roll: ) jammy git. did you hear them singing "premier league with harry and jim ,plymouth away wuth adams and cork " :cry: shitheads :roll:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
lazzer said:
my mate had yakubu to score first and 1-1 it was 40/1 (note not 15/1 joe :roll: ) jammy git. did you hear them singing "premier league with harry and jim ,plymouth away wuth adams and cork " :cry: shitheads :roll:
Who cares what they sing? At least our main song doesn't have the tune of a big cock, sorry, big clock, well actually, the first one is more appropriate.
 

Steven

Active Member
I think it could go off against Portsmouth. I'm too old for that sort of thing though. :? :? :roll: :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Steven said:
I think it could go off against Portsmouth. I'm too old for that sort of thing though. :? :? :roll: :wink:
It won't Steve, no chance. Will we let the bells in to the ground? Hope not.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Ashov said:
buzzer_b said:
Ashov said:
Yakubu reminds me of Ade for some reason
No way! Yakubu can score goals, he's totally oppostie to Ade :lol:
you obviusly didnt see Yakubu first games in the premiership then :wink:
No I didnt mate :lol:

He might of been sh*t at the start of the season but now hes' really improved, he should move on from Pompey.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
buzzer_b said:
Ashov said:
buzzer_b said:
Ashov said:
Yakubu reminds me of Ade for some reason
No way! Yakubu can score goals, he's totally oppostie to Ade :lol:
you obviusly didnt see Yakubu first games in the premiership then :wink:
No I didnt mate :lol:

He might of been sh*t at the start of the season but now hes' really improved, he should move on from Pompey.
He isn't that good, just got some lucky goals and is high on confidence.
 

Anonymous

New Member
ello peeps

he is only 20 and will improve !! Ferguson recommended him to Harry so he cant be that bad

he also scored a hatrick against Olympiakos in the champs league with Maccabi
 

Cobbo

New Member
Yakubu is class. powerful, skillful, fast, his finishing has improved this season too, if he can improve that more he'll be awesome.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Lord_Cobley said:
Yakubu is class. powerful, skillful, fast, his finishing has improved this season too, if he can improve that more he'll be awesome.
If he can't improve then he will remain crap - as he is now.
 

Cobbo

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Yakubu is class. powerful, skillful, fast, his finishing has improved this season too, if he can improve that more he'll be awesome.
If he can't improve then he will remain crap - as he is now.
he isn't crap at all.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Lord_Cobley said:
Joe_Fox said:
Yakubu actually translates to heap of rubbish.
4 goals today, hat trick in the 1st half, he's that bad ay :wink:

the match isn't finished yet either!
Like Ive always said, I think Yakubu is very talented and a great player, should move from Pompey.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

LCFC Twitter

  1. This former #lcfc defensive duo will star on Matchday Minus Two at 3pm BST today! 👇📺 More ➡️ … https://t.co/uQz7P3q0LM

  2. 📺 #WhuLei 🕒

  3. On the scoresheet in #WhuLei last season - Marc Albrighton! ✔️ https://t.co/jPwFqULE2x

  4. #lcfc's youngsters are heading back to Hong Kong! 🇭🇰🛫 Here's what happened last year 👇

  5. 🔹 Player of the Season 🔹 Young Player of the Season 🔹 Goal of the Season Cast your votes 🗳

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 34  85
Manchester City 33  83
Tottenham  33  67
Arsenal 33  66
Chelsea 34  66
Manchester Utd 33  64
Leicester 34  47
Wolves 33  47
Everton 34  46
10 Watford 33  46
11 West Ham Utd 34  42
12 Bournemouth 34  41
13 Palace 34  39
14 Burnley 34  39
15 Newcastle Utd 34  38
16 Southampton 33  36
17 Brighton 33  33
18 Cardiff City 34  31
19 Fulham 34  20
20 Huddersfield 34  14
Top