Portsmouth A

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely thought that although Sousa was clearly a disaster that no firm judgement should be made for a few more games.

That view is unrealistic now. He has destroyed Leicester City.

Unfortunately, it is'nt as simple as Sousa being booted out. MM whose judgement on managers is massively unreliable has somehow enabled/ allowed the Pearson exit to occur probably to bring in a glossy successor and we have owners who most likely know nothing about running a football club and probably have no empathy with the club or Leicester.

Very dangerous situation.

Now we've got a goal he'll move dyer and waghorn to full back. Just to get them that bit further away from howard.

Dyer's attempts to get close to him are somewhat hindered by the fact that he went off ten minutes ago

Dyer's attempts to get close to him are somewhat hindered by the fact that he went off ten minutes ago

My internet stream has gone shite! I've got no idea what is happening. SOusa out!

I'm hard pushed to remember when I was as depressed as this about a Leicester performance. Mind you I do have Alzheimer's.

Thinking about it, he's actually been closer to him since he went off

Tragic ain't the word

We've got them on the back foot. Hold on!

My internet stream has gone shite! I've got no idea what is happening. SOusa out!

Close your stream, its for the best... I didnt even manage to see the first half out before violent thoughts entered my mind.

There about to bring Nwanker Kanu on. He's 102 and will probably run us ragged.

Unfortunately, it is'nt as simple as Sousa being booted out. MM whose judgement on managers is massively unreliable has somehow enabled/ allowed the Pearson exit to occur probably to bring in a glossy successor and we have owners who most likely know nothing about running a football club and probably have no empathy with the club or Leicester.

Very dangerous situation.

Not 'most likely know nothing' and certainly not 'probably no empathy'.

Wow

Never seen anything quite like it in my life

Quality defending :038:

I'm so glad that we've got a defence minded manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669