Portsmouth A

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

What a heap of shit. The team that is (was) bottom of the league without a win to their name is pissing all over us.

The sooner the board wakes up and smells the cofefe and gets rid of Sousa the better, before it's to late and the losing mentality becomes engrained.

Cate Fox

I have had to turn it off, I cant take any more of it. The time has come for Sousa to pack his bag me thinks... clueless in every way.

Micky

Portugese legend. Leicester useless twat.

Nottingham Fox

4 days down there to prepare and this is what we get. Absolute bollocks

Brown Nose

Can any of the Sousa arse lickers please tell me, what is our game plan? What are we trying to achieve? What is the sense behind Waghorn wide and Howard on his own up front?

The man is a clueless fecking prick.

The players look like they haven't the faintest idea what they're supposed to be doing.

glyn

Can any of the Sousa arse lickers please tell me, what is our game plan? What are we trying to achieve? What is the sense behind Waghorn wide and Howard on his own up front?

The man is a clueless fecking prick.

The players look like they haven't the faintest idea what they're supposed to be doing.

I suspect this could be the proverbial straw for a lot of people. I am not one for running managers our of town swiftly but the man has destroyed everything we had and there is nothing good about this performance. Tactics, transfers, man management. All awful

levinwong

Abe was the best performance on the pitch... hardly put in a wrong foot... i can't remember him making a poor pass.

why on earth was he replaced but not Oakley ???

Sousa out!

SJN-Fox

Oakley's passing has been woeful. I really think that he needs to look at where his future as a footballer lies.

Northants_Fox

Its not just the results. Its a manner of the defeats and the defending in particular. This man will take us down and leave us in a much bigger mess than Holloway.

I actually feel sorry for the players...they don't have a clue what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669