Portsmouth (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do these suggested line ups come from .. reaction to the previous game or some... 'ohhh that'll work nice, coz neither have started a game, yet they're got that foreign pedigree and me mate saw them eating Tapas at a small plates restaurant in Portsmouth ' .. if management signed em let them feckers decide where to play em..

Where do these suggested line ups come from .. reaction to the previous game or some... 'ohhh that'll work nice, coz neither have started a game, yet they're got that foreign pedigree and me mate saw them eating Tapas at a small plates restaurant in Portsmouth '

It's just people making up stuff on the Internet for entertainment. Not something I understand, personally, but certainly not anything to get upset about.

if management signed em let them feckers decide where to play em..

I'm pretty sure that is what's going to happen either way. No random selections made here are in any way legally binding and will have zero effect on Sousa's selection. Hopefully.

Last edited:
Congratulations, you've survived another year without being killed in some bizarre accident. Another year of misery ahead, then a few more, followed by the inevitable slide in to drink, drugs and depression. Enjoy it while you can.
Thanks for the cheerie thought ;)

I'm sure Sousa's team selections wouldn't be swayed by a forum.. after all he's at the games ... I'm just getting uperty with the season in general and the stop / start, promise/shite of it... let's put in a solid performance tomorrow. C'mon foxes.

I'm just about to set off for the match, hopefully its a bit feckin warmer down there than here. Could cut diamonds with my nipples today.

Team for tonight has got to look something like this:

Weale or Logan

Berner
Hobbs
Victor
Moz

Abe
King
Oakly or Wellens

Dyer
Waghorn
Gally

Fryatt isn't doing the job so he needs to start making a impact of the bench. Howard just played near 90mins on Tuesday so he can come in the second half and do the job.

I hope they don't have the same camera angle tonight as they did for Tuesday's game, couldn't see a fecking thing on the highlights.

Now do I get up at 04:30 to watch it, or watch the the repeat at 1pm. As much as the Saturday lie-in appeals, I think I'm going to have to set the alarm.

S'on the telly over here too. Fox Soccer Plus...

That is only relevant to about three of us. But I don't care about the rest of you hopeless morons anyway.

72-0

Dr. Sam Beckett jumps into the body of Fryatt and bangs in an effortless hat trick. Oh boy.

Re: Go Away

http://www.highways.gov.uk/traffic/traffic.aspx

On the M25 anti-clockw*s* between junctions J24 and J19, there are currently delays of 50 mins due to heavy traffic . Normal traffic conditions expected from 4:00 pm

We use this site a lot with the nature of our business, and if i'm honest it's normally out by double what it says.

I expect they'll be delays of at least 90 mins, and normal traffic won't start until way after 4pm.

S'on the telly over here too. Fox Soccer Plus...

That is only relevant to about three of us. But I don't care about the rest of you hopeless morons anyway.

72-0

Dr. Sam Beckett jumps into the body of Fryatt and bangs in an effortless hat trick. Oh boy.

Ziggy says there is a 97% chance of this happening.

Re: Go Away

That's what your drivers tell you, but that's because they're at the services having an extended break.

They're self employed, plus we pay them peanuts so they can't afford service station prices.

We had a driver go to London at 6am on Monday, there was an accident on the M11 which the Highways site said would be clear in 15 mins. 2¼ hours he was there before he moved.

The site has the potential to be pretty good, but the information is absolutely shite.

Miles Away. They'll be 2 of us watching the game in New York.. me and the dog.. no one else I know is such a sadist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669