Posh Place to Eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dressed up do you mean?

I went there in a poshish frock, but I didn't go in a ball gown accompanied by a gent in black tie.

Hambleton Hall in Rutland is another posh place. I've not been for years so can't guarantee the dress code.

Not ball gowns, but i gather its a posh frock, i think she is expecting a place where i would where a suit, and bow tie for example.

Not ball gowns, but i gather its a posh frock, i think she is expecting a place where i would where a suit, and bow tie for example.

Except for a formal dinner where the dress code is black tie (which obviously doesn't mean it has to be a black tie) or white tie (which does usually mean a white dickie) I can't imagine any situation where you'd wear a bow tie to a meal out, unless you happen to be that sort of (eccentric / old / Oxbridge don?) person who wants to make a statement.

Are you that desperate for a shag Feriol ? Just tell her its Curry Night down at Wetherspoons and she can like it or fecking lump it:icon_roll

Take her for dinner followed by a show at the outdoor theatre at Kilworth House Hotel. I think people tend to get dressed up for that, need Boy Genious's wage though, proper pricey!! While you are there check out the structure of theatre and say to yourself, **** me a proper genious must have designed this.

While you are there check out the structure of theatre and say to yourself, **** me a proper genious must have designed this.

I went to see Pirate of Penzance there when the theatre opened this year and actually did have a similar thought, especially since it was pouring with rain and we stayed quite dry.

Are you that desperate for a shag Feriol ? Just tell her its Curry Night down at Wetherspoons and she can like it or fecking lump it:icon_roll

Yes, but not with her, she is just a friend.

Take her for dinner followed by a show at the outdoor theatre at Kilworth House Hotel. I think people tend to get dressed up for that, need Boy Genious's wage though, proper pricey!! While you are there check out the structure of theatre and say to yourself, **** me a proper genious must have designed this.

Fantastic hotel, stayed there a couple of years ago. The Orangery offers some superb dishes.

OK, so keep it all on ice until New Years Eve, then take her somewhere worthwhile where most people will be dresssed to the nines. Walton Hall in Warwickshire used to do some fantastic NYE dinner - dances.

You planning on doing her afterwards? If so don't go somewhere with too big portions, you don't need her full before you start

You planning on doing her afterwards? If so don't go somewhere with too big portions, you don't need her full before you start

I cant believe I am reading this at 8.45 in the morning... actually, yes I can :icon_lol:

I'll eat anywhere that does a quality Pork Dijonaise.

The fact it was the cheaper restaurant was just a bonus.

Still pricey enough though isnt it!! They must rake it in at that place, though i do like going for afternoon tea in the orangery!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669