Positive change

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertfox

Craig Levein said before the Wigan game, that for the Plymouth game there was gonig to be a positive change but now there wil be two. do people think he was gonna drop gudjonnson for williams? or gillespie for morris? now tiatto is injurd i think he wil play gillespie right wing, morris left wing nalis and williams in the centre

What about poor old Tommy Wright, and Stephen Dawson, Levi Porter and the rest of our potential stars.

Yeah sack the manager, he don`t give the kids a chance, Adams out, errr sorry Levein out :lol:

'Why doesn't Craig Levein play the youth players?'..maybe,just maybe they aren't good enough. :?:

highland fox said:
'Why doesn't Craig Levein play the youth players?'..maybe,just maybe they aren't good enough. :?:

Possibly true... have seen Tommy Wright a few times now, loads of effort, but no particular reward... mind you, its the same for all our strikers at the moment :(

I see Richard Stearman isn't in the reserves squad maybe it's just that he has more than enough defenders or maybe he will figure in the first team squad at the weekend.

why would CL want to bring them in yet there isnt any need is there we already have keown dabizas heath elliot 3 of the 4 played internationally if we wanna get promoted then we cant make stupid decisions just to make the acadmy happy bloody hell wake up

But they all look brilliant on Champ Manager

I'm with MB

Levein Out !!

gloucesterfox said:
I see Richard Stearman isn't in the reserves squad maybe it's just that he has more than enough defenders or maybe he will figure in the first team squad at the weekend.

Think I read on OS that he is suspended

I notice Craig Levein as stated that Lee Morris will start on Saturday,on the wing by the sound of it.Good news IMO

gloucesterfox said:
richard stearman isnt playing goes he has been booked so many times.
oh and by the way from a women and a relative of a youngster at lcfc. if the big boys cant do it , then maybe they should get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566