post match reaction-------reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaufort_fox89

i woz at da game just got back we were awful first 15 but as soon a sir les missed the sitter (worse than kanu's) we were amazin the best ive seen all season gaz williams best player 2day by a long way the other travveling supporters were amazin aswell we really were well equiped today cumon city!!!!

2 things:

1) Talk and write in ENGLISH
2) You are absolutely correct!

an absolutely fantastic game today, the best of the season by far!!! I don't think there was a player who played badly(Maybe Dabizas) and if we can continue to play like that, we can get promoted,!!! :D :D :D

also couple of notes
- Walker i felt was superbhaving played so little
- De Vries looked superb when he csme on

beaufort_fox89 said:
i woz at da game just got back we were awful first 15 but as soon a sir les missed the sitter (worse than kanu's) we were amazin the best ive seen all season gaz williams best player 2day by a long way the other travveling supporters were amazin aswell we really were well equiped today cumon city!!!!

I woz at da game 2 innit.

I thought we played well for the first 10 minutes - had a couple of half chances (one wide, one easily saved), but when they scored we lost if for the next 15-20 minutes. Once we got over their goal though we took control.

beaufort_fox89 said:

Leave him be. Let him express himself as he wishes. :wink:

Mike Hunt Smells said:
oi oi lads leave it out :twisted: i known him for ages

Yeah and you're the guy who used to phone my late-night radio show on 106 every night, or was it your alter ego without the olfactory dimension? We never took your calls. Your nomenclature was marginally transparent.
Anyroadup, today was brilliant. And who would have thought it of Scowy? Let's hear it for the man without cojones!
I hope many people are eating their own bilious discharge. I hear it's good for you, as is afterbirth.
And as for MHS - use wipes and visit the GU clinic. And sort out your gender problems. :D

Yeah and you're the guy who used to phone my late-night radio show on 106 every night, or was it your alter ego without the olfactory dimension? We never took your calls. Your nomenclature was marginally transparent.
Anyroadup, today was brilliant. And who would have thought it of Scowy? Let's hear it for the man without cojones!
I hope many people are eating their own bilious discharge. I hear it's good for you, as is afterbirth.
And as for MHS - use wipes and visit the GU clinic. And sort out your gender problems.

F*ckin great post!

1) Were you really on Century 106?
2) What the f*ck does nomenclature mean?
3) Are cojones a technical name for his bollocks?
4) Afterbirth goes well spread on toast...a good bit of placenta is always good for you.
5) Been to the GU clinic, got the t-shirt. It came in as handy bog-roll.
6) I am as masculine as Nadia from Big Brother going out in a drag party.

oooooh i used to listen to that when i was working night shifts!!

some of the people who rang up..........

so any gossip from Century then........what REALLY happened to Graham Mack?? he was there one Friday.then the next Monday he was gone!!

Only Birch and the ledgends show thats worth listenin 2 on century (sorry its true) rest of the time... Radio 1 all the way followed with a bit of kerrang!! 105.2

weluvulesta said:
2 things:

1) Talk and write in ENGLISH

An absolute classic contradiction bearing in mind your username.

As much as 'Chav Talk' annoys the hell out of me too I also believe in the old saying 'People in glass houses.........'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669