Post Norwich-Do YOU think were heading for league one

are we heading for league one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're heading that way, but I don't think we'll end up there

i'm glad you guys can have confidence in us staying up
I'm not confident in us, and I am worried. My confidence comes from the fact we have an extra game to play and that the other teams below are also poor.

If I was to look purely at what I see on the Leicester City pitch, I'd say we are going down

I'm not confident in us, and I am worried. My confidence comes from the fact we have an extra game to play and that the other teams below are also poor.

If I was to look purely at what I see on the Leicester City pitch, I'd say we are going down

Clockwork Orange is taking my mind off everything....

i'm glad you guys can have confidence in us staying up

I don't have confidnce that we will stay up, although I think it is likely that we will - or more likely than not. I think we deserve to go down and are pretty well bankrupt (in the non-financial sense) as a club. Waht will be will be - I don't have enough of a feeling to vote either way.

i think weve ****ed it big time.

at least the teams below us have picked wins up recently though.....

Yup. Worrying, isn't it?

And by this time on Tuesday, our worries could be practically over. Or they could have got a lot worse.

Last edited:
wow my vote made it equall 4 votes a piece.

wow my vote made it equall 4 votes a piece.

Have just tipped it in favour of YES!
I cant see how we wont go down, we are a team playing with no passion or fight and have a bunch of players that really couldnt give a flying f*ck either way! The other teams are fighting for their lives whilst we look like a team that gave up long ago!
Game in hand or not, we could have 5 games in hand but if you aint good enough to win them, what does it matter?
:icon_evil :icon_cry: :icon_evil :icon_cry: :icon_evil

I'm worried also. Whats happening to us, we're in self destruct mode! :eek: :confused:
Our confidence must be shattered after Norwich. Lets all turn up & sing up for the lads against Brum. Its the only way we can help them, (make us the extra man), and lets hope Worthy can sort the team out!
Can you remember the Tony James goal against Oxford to save us last time, lets hope and pray it doesn't go down to that wire again.

I think the only way we will stay up is if the teams below us do not pick up any points. Of course Barnsley will because they are playing us but the way I see it we will pick up 1 or 2 points at best.

I'm worried also. Whats happening to us, we're in self destruct mode! :eek: :confused:
Our confidence must be shattered after Norwich. Lets all turn up & sing up for the lads against Brum. Its the only way we can help them, (make us the extra man), and lets hope Worthy can sort the team out!
Can you remember the Tony James goal against Oxford to save us last time, lets hope and pray it doesn't go down to that wire again.
we did sing V Norwich, the players just pressed the self destruct button as soon as they saw goofy coming on for them... they shat themselves..
Get behind the lads, and then we can say at least WE tried....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669