Postives of England going out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
- Hopefully the price of the shirts will go down as I really want the red one but can't afford it at its current price!

- Fabio Capello may leave and stick to club football.

- We may get an English manager.

- The world cup will be more relaxed without the stress of watching England and thinking of who they may play next.

Anymore....!

England flags trashed in price. Stock up now for Euro2012.

As a barman, I won't have to suffer another England game. The job turns into an absolute nightmare when England games are on telly.

My street will no longer look like a BNP party conference.

My street will no longer look like a BNP party conference.

This is actually quite sad.

Why is it that 'we' have such problems when our national flag is displayed. In other countries they have great pride in their flags - they certainly aren't thought of in any other way.

Time to reclaim the flag.

- Hopefully the price of the shirts will go down as I really want the red one but can't afford it at its current price!

- Fabio Capello may leave and stick to club football.

- We may get an English manager.

- The world cup will be more relaxed without the stress of watching England and thinking of who they may play next.

Anymore....!

True, it worked well woth Mclaren

We can't get knocked out by Argentina

Brillian text on the BBC - "If ENGLAND had an ENGLISH manager we could have avoided this humiliation by not qualifying in the first place."

and we don't have listen to people going on who know nothing about football, only get interested during world cups, just quote Hanson and five live at work in the morning and get excited in girly way and depressed in fake way then say oh well it's only a game. I wasn't that depressed about England cuz I'm a Leicester fan and thought disappointment was just what football was all about? Think about those draws against Algeria and USA..... was it not exactly like watching City when we was in League one?

and we don't have listen to people going on who know nothing about football, only get interested during world cups, just quote Hanson and five live at work in the morning and get excited in girly way and depressed in fake way then say oh well it's only a game. I wasn't that depressed about England cuz I'm a Leicester fan and thought disappointment was just what football was all about? Think about those draws against Algeria and USA..... was it not exactly like watching City when we was in League one?

My mother was giving the benefit of her opinion last night on what the problem was.:icon_roll

This is actually quite sad.

Why is it that 'we' have such problems when our national flag is displayed. In other countries they have great pride in their flags - they certainly aren't thought of in any other way.

Time to reclaim the flag.
I've had an England flag flying outside my back door for ages. Nobody here thinks I'm a racist for doing it... they think I'm English. They are correct on both points.

Flag reclaimed in Tucson, Arizona at least...

Can you keep the flag but switch the team, to say ghana or some other semi decent side?:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566