Potential targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Assuming we will strengthen the squad in January, are there any current Plymouth Argyle players we think could do a job here?

I know so little about them actually. Ebanks-Blake gets a lot of good press mind....Surely we won't see Nalis back will we?

i think well get jermaine easter , welsh international hes on loan at plymouth at moment, so i thik a permanent signing in january, decent player scored against chelsea in carling cup last year, seen him for wales decent lad.

If we are interested in any Plymouth players I would like Ebanks-Blake,Gosling, and Wotton.

I would not think that Plymouth will be eager to sell players to us: it would not go down well with their fans!:102:

I would say that Peter Halmosi, their Hungarian left winger and David Norris, central midfielder and both good players would be a definate targets as they play in areas we need to strengthen.

I am new to Talking balls and am posting for the first time. Generally hello to the world wide city community from an old city fan who remembers the golden sixties teams:038:

Believe me Jermaine Easter played for Cambridge last season in the Conference and was a complete waste of space. He would disappear in the Championship

Assuming we will strengthen the squad in January, are there any current Plymouth Argyle players we think could do a job here?

I know so little about them actually. Ebanks-Blake gets a lot of good press mind....Surely we won't see Nalis back will we?

Would be delighted with him

TBH, if Plymouth players are the level of our ambitions when signing new players, I'd rather do without MM and IH.

I am new to Talking balls and am posting for the first time. Generally hello to the world wide city community from an old city fan who remembers the golden sixties teams:038:

Welcome. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :039:

TBH, if Plymouth players are the level of our ambitions when signing new players, I'd rather do without MM and IH.

I agree. :icon_wink

I would quite happily take Halmosi, Norris, Ebanks-Blake, Gosling - and perhaps their keeper McCormick wouldn't be too bad seeing as Fulop is only on loan and would be a better option than Henderson and Logan.

No harm in signing the big fish from the small pond, under O'Neill our best signings were from clubs like Plymouth. Should we not be judging each player on thier individual merit? :102:

No harm in signing the big fish from the small pond, under O'Neill our best signings were from clubs like Plymouth. Should we not be judging each player on thier individual merit? :102:
I'm talking percentages, and the highest percentage of quality players that could fit into this team aren't playing at Plymouth.

If you go looking for a needle in a haystack, you can waste your whole life searching.

If however you're looking for something else and you stumble across the needle in a haystack, grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669