Pre Match Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Foxes have been knocked out at the third round stage of the FA Cup just once in 10 years. That was in 2003-04, after a replay with Manchester City.

yes only two more sleeps untill this. im so excited to be going the footy. from going every week to not going for well over a month is like going cold turkey.

****ING COME ON MY BLUE BOYS

you sound like my nephew :icon_lol:

up Matches are the only matches that I get excited about with the current LCFC.Our League matches and position is just mundane,until something changes we are going to hover about the lower reaches of the League:102:

We'll get a thrilling 7-6 win.

On penalties.

Against some other team, in some other season.

We'll lose this game by a couple... 3-1.

Last edited:
Ithink we might sneek it with a late Fryatt goal, i would attempt to keep the same team but the likes of Tiatto will find it hard playing 3 games in a week and im sure RK will want his best team out on saturday for MM's first game.

up Matches are the only matches that I get excited about with the current LCFC.Our League matches and position is just mundane,until something changes we are going to hover about the lower reaches of the League:102:

Dont worry HF..... this time next week things will be soooooooooo much better.
Buckle up and hold on the ride will be fast..

Cant wait for tomorrow, not looking forward to the coach journey, I hate those with a passion.

Jessel, do you know if you are going yet?

Cant wait for tomorrow, not looking forward to the coach journey, I hate those with a passion.

Jessel, do you know if you are going yet?
Have you still got my mobile number?, if so, give us a call when you get there

looking forward to the whole day, apart from arriving in london, being in london and watching the game.

any particular pub people are going to

looking forward to the whole day, apart from arriving in london, being in london and watching the game.

any particular pub people are going to

If you can make it, a few of the London based supporters are meeting in the White Horse, 1-3 Parsons Green, near Parsons Green tube ( one stop before Putney Bridge ). It's about 15 minutes walk from the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00